• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

winter wheat......&^%$! CWB

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

winter wheat......&^%$! CWB

great, the second year in a row I produce premium #1 winter wheat, terminals are empty, well except for the #1 CWRS that is still to move from last year! only to find out that i can only get the premium payment if i ship under the GDC. The only ones offered were in Manitoba locations at harvest......if we ship on these it could be late in the crop year....but if i take the $10 tonne hit i can get my cash for the crop now and deliver.......great added value here from my premium extracting single desk........while yellow peas on the other hand, dliver all i want of the combine, spot price 8 or better, and have 10 dollar deffered delivery contracts.....

screw the CWB, Harper give me freedom now, call an election aginst the liberal wankers and lets get on with it!!!!

"praise tom's lord".

Comment

Tom: how is Jimmy Swag doing these day?

Comment

GRAINBEETLE;

So how exactly is the CWB ripping off 'designated area' winter wheat grain growers... especially in Alberta... the least cost freight high quality production... HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH PM HARPER?

So the CWB messes up Peace River/Alberta growers... who have been strangled by drought... takes an xtra $50/t on the FPC basis...

SO... Please tell us where all the money the CWB takes from us goes... GrainBeetle!?

Comment

And here in Manitoba we get the new freight adjustment factor to deal with soon. I figure that will cost me another $15-20 per acre on my winter wheat.

Yup, you boys and girls at 423 main-street just keep getting more and more uncompetitive and we'll just keep loving you more and more.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...