• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FLOOR!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FLOOR!

Caught a rain this morning,thank god the swathed canola was in need.

Does anybody have experience with 3 staged swathed canola and green count?

Not sure i want to here the answer.

I think we have our floor established for the grains and oilseeds,barring a deflationary nightmare scenario.

Let it sit. Wait for more rains and high humidity,the green will disappear. But watch out for high winds and hail.

Good luck.

Comment

I'm able to go in canola after 8 days in the swath. Moisture 8, green 1%. I'm sure mine was the same as yours re: 2 or 3 stages of maturity. Shelling out to grass green when I swathed. Caught a small shower this AM, started combining at 1:00 & quit at 5:00 due to rain.

Comment

Thanks for the info guys.

I thought i was screwed.

Wedino,are you getting a decent yeild?

If we dont get this bitch in the bin i'm going to bring over a 40 of dark rum,then we'll go chase waitress's at the royal.And not that big fat one.

Comment

I thought I had a 20 bu. canola crop, it's doing 25, so I am happy. Very short this year, so I've got a light fluffy swath. Don't like the 40 to 60 KM wind they have forcast for later today. On the positive we have close to 50% in the bin. Canterra 1818 is a good variety for a dry climate!!IMHO

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...