• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wednesday With White

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wednesday With White

Ian White,

Considering both Federal and CWB elections are fast on the horizon, has the CWB, as have been previously instructed, come up with a plan for the soon new-directors, suggesting ways the CWB can best operate within a free marketing system?

Parsley

Does mister White ever answer these posts?

Comment

"I have read the comments and take some of the suggestions on board, and will try to get some comments / answers back to you as soon as I can." -Ian White

UNQUOTE

Parsley

Comment

Today's closing prices

Bottineau spot cash price winter wheat= $6.90 USD

CWB fixed price back to Manitoba= $5.94 CAD

Mr. White once again I am not seeing the value in being forced to sell my winter wheat to you. Once again I see that I am out a buck a bushel.

How is adding an additional freight adjustment factor to your winter wheat price next year supposed to improve this already uncompetitive situation?

Comment

The CWB Board of Directors must ensure that its' auditors are truly independent. The reports of the
          auditors to the board’s audit committee cannot be compromised by the fact that the auditors may have given business advice to senior management or to the board through their consulting practice.

Is an "arms length" being practiced?

Parsley

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...