• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It ain't fall unless their is one major break down!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Were still doing peas, thats the honey bee and the lifters. Just bad luck.

Comment

Those magnets are extermlet strong, they have picked a logging chain from this thing.

Comment

Fran I have a fix for your alternator. I had the same trouble as soon as the alternator was off warante it would die. I cut apart a used oil filter welded a ends on so I could attach it to the intake on the alternator and I blow it out with air from time to time and presto 6 years no alt. trouble. My alt. is still like brand new clean inside. It is the dirt ruining the alt.

Comment

Hopper will that work for a complete rotor. Got the parts quote, $30,000.00 now the labour. Check out your insurance guys. We thought we had the best coverage going.
          They will only cover rental of up to $150.00 hr our rental is $225.00 and then they make you pay the first $25.00.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...