• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stevie's Giveaway

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stevie's Giveaway

Steve wants to loosen foreign investment rules for commodity producers and airlines. Maybe that will include land ownership. Maybe there is hope for a land buyout by the Chinese, for a farm retirement plan.L.O.L.

I'm sure that if "Stevie" had his way everything would be for sale to the highest bidder. Bloody fool has election fever and his brain is addled.

Comment

And the liberal gave nothing away. Old Paul made sure his pockets are lined off the western canadian farmer and so will dion. But you are both right, the clowns in ottawa by any stripe have sold canada off for a dime. Absolutely no doubt about it.

It puzzles me that people in general complain about foreign ownership - its the board that sells these companies on behalf of the shareholders.

Comment

I got your virtual Bash, Whap. Slug. Bang. Smash. Swipe.

Spit, spit. Pull hair. Ouch.

Feeling better, now?

When you attend a Dionk meeting, though, everyone bursts out laughing, holding their sides snorting, LOL, oddest thing, and I don't blame you, even after all your pencil-scrapping quiets down election day, if you quietly vote for Harper.

Harper's got his warts, but the alternate is just plain too hilarious.

Parsley

Comment

i'm getting really tired of picking the least evil.

Comment

Just posting his own words , why would you consider it bashing. What's wrong with foreign ownership?

Comment

Nuh. Nuh, agstar. Don't try to twist words. like Miss Green Woman-wanna-be Debating. The descriptive words mirrored the fighting missiles that you and wil like to aim into the political landscape, and that I enjoyed over coffee. LOL

jensend, don't give up hope. Maybe another election you'll mark your x beside Lipstick. LOL

Parsley

Comment

seems like all we've got to choose from is the pigs (at the trough).

Comment

I just found out what agstarr is afraid of,

"the limit on airlines would only be raised to 49%, and then only where other countries agree do to likewise. So Canadian air travellers will remain hostage to the domestic oligopoly for years to come. And there’s no mention of loosening similar restrictions in telecoms or the financial sector."

I don't know which is more pathetic, the Conservatives tiny little baby steps or the people who think that even the slightest bit of change will mean the end of the world.

Comment

Not sure they're scared. Or is it the king syndrome? Monopolists want a monopoly king of the castle and the rest of us the dirty rascals?

Parsley

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...