• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stevie is The Con , in 'conservative'

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perhaps the powers that be should open up a Canadian Politics Forum and get these discussions OUT of Commodity Marketing.

Comment

If Stephen gets a majority he will end the Canadian Wheat Board regardless of what farmers want

Then this site will shut down and all the bitchers will have to go to coffee row and complain about something else

Comment

mustardman: Most likely they will then complain about how the open market is screwing them on grade, price and gawd knows what else. Then they will want the CWB back to fight the evil monopolistic ADMs and Cargills of the world.

Comment

Read the CWB survey of permit book holders fellows. The majority of farmers want choice, and they've said so for the last ten years.

Maybe the Conservatives are going to be the first government to actually listen to farmers instead of forcing them to take lower than average returns for their wheat and barley.

Comment

Mustard I for one have never ever been to a coffee shop or sat in a pub since i was at the UofS. So lets discuss politics in a new forum i will go head to head agains your so called liberanos and NDPs.

Comment

I agree that Stevie is a shrewd and strong leader. But what a weak caucus! It has to be embarrassing when your best Minister, by far, is a Liberal! That would be David Emerson who is not running. If the C's get a majority and no improvement in talent, we are all in trouble. Of course, the PMO will run everything. It will be the closest thing ever to a dictatorship in a Western democracy.

Comment

Like I said . if he gets a little more control over the army he could go to the African continent and fit right it in as just another dictator

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...