• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stevie is The Con , in 'conservative'

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stevie is The Con , in 'conservative'

I think Danny Williams has it right.
    Vote ABC. Stevie will promise anything to get power- think Equalization or Fixed Election dates or Income trusts all Faithfully promised and all Broken.

He keeps going after the Liberal Green shift but he wont comment on their enviro plan that they have.
    Maybe the green shift is better than the Blue Shaft !!

A majority conservative government with Stevie at the helm would be the worst thing for Canadian democracy.

Give me a break. Dion as Prime Minister of Canada??? Would be a wild time with him at the center of the global stage representing Canada. I am sure the guy has no idea where he is at most of the time. Harper was able to shred the guy in parliament. He can not run a country. It is not even a contest.

Comment

I'll take an intellect over a Bully anytime.

Comment

Maybe the days of majority government are over . We can't trust any of them with a majority, and it's easier to put there feet to the fire with a minority.

Comment

This summer,I walked past at a group of four young children watching TV, and paused as Dion started speaking.

All of them watched for a few moments, and then, unprompted, they started snickering and then laughing aloud, and then copying him.

It wasn't the language thing; rather, the children mimed his body language. It was telling. They thought he was funny.

I'll leave you and Danny Williams to vote for him, mustardman.

Parsley

Comment

I agree Agstar , in the past some of Canada's best governments have been minority with many important bills put thru the house . Unfortunately Mr Harper is Not flexible and has shown he need Complete Control wether with his fellow conservatives, the media or with parliament. The election call was not needed and in fact he had to tear up a law which he came up with for fixed elections
            He won't even answer questions from the media on his enviroplan. You watch he'll get elected and he put his plan thru and it will be similar to liberals -remember income trusts

I think he is smart enough to know that we have 3 choices on the environment
            1. Carbon tax
            2. Cap and trade
            3. do nothing and watch the greatest catastrophe in history take place.

He doesan't want to tell us what his plan is.

Comment

"the greatest catastrophe in history take place"

???

Comment

I think Mustard is Ralphy.

Desperate times call for desperate comments.

Comment

indeed Silverback we are in deperate times.
                  Do we need a strong leader that we can't trust? (reminds me of some African dicatators )

Comment

Farm ranger maybe you haven't heard about it. Its called global warming and No its not caused by sunspots

Comment

NOTHING could be done about anything until the government run by the Liberals, for decades, was wrested out of gag and Liano fingers.

First thing was to take control of the money. Taxpayer money. Hard to do if you have a pm who sits on his hind leg and begs like a paul, wanting only to be liked.

Surely, even you, mustardman, would recognize proirity.

Parsley

Comment

Someone answer

the gun registorie
                        income trusts
                        smaller budjets
                        saskatchewan equalization
                        bill c51-parsley you might be interested in this

and then you can have my vote

Comment

Looks like the lefties on this forum have been looking at the polls and getting scared. Hence the chicken little shtick.

I'm not a big fan of any kind of baloney but since that's all I've got in front of me so far in this election the Conservative brand is the one that offends me the least.

Will a majority Conservative government give me the marketing freedom that is my inalienable right? They just might. With all the others singing from the monopoly forever hymn book I know I definitely won't be getting it from them.

Comment

By the way Fran did you get any of the Maple Leaf tainted Baloney?

Comment

Yes, mustardman, I’ve heard of global warming. 10,000 years ago there was a kilometre of ice on top of the land where my farm is, so I’m a firm believer that it must be quite a bit warmer now than it was then. Unless you hold the view that woolly mammoth flatulence caused it to warm up enough to melt all that ice, my guess is that some other forces were at work.

You easily dismiss the possibility that the sun’s output might vary from its current approximately 47,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 watts….based on what evidence? Since we conclusively know that sunspots increase or decrease in intensity, why would anyone assume that total output of the sun wouldn’t also vary over time? Since the earth is bombarded with enormous amounts of energy from the sun, wouldn’t it also make sense that any variability in the sun’s output might affect the earth’s climate?

But I guess no-one has figured out how to blame solar output on human activity, and sucker us into paying a guilt tax to fix the problem.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...