• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cons cause duct tape shorttage !!!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do either of these schemes transfer any of the taxes collected to farmers that sequester carbon? they seem to want to tax us as big consumers of petro products, but do they recognize the amount some of us sequester each year? just asking as i haven't heard it mentioned?

Comment

Cap and trade policy should allow it and when brought up to the libs they say that farmers carbon sequestration will also be given credit so I guess both parties should. We'll have to wait and see

Interesting note that when Mr. Harper took office last time the value of carbon credits dropped in half on chicago climate exchange.(due to his anti Kyoto stance ) So my $14000 cheque suddenly became $7000

Comment

Best Ag ministers are always failed farmers. They know how to do the wrong things on the farm and FAIL. Guess that qualifies them to be Ag ministers, cause they also hate other farmers and won't give them a break or help them with their farm problems, hence make great Ag ministers. The Ritz cracker has been one of the best in years, he is totally useless a real idiot, to say the least, hence should be re-elected to another term in a majority government. Just like Bush he is a legend in his own mind, constantly doin the right thing!!!!!!!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...