• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ralpy won Flaman lost!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ralpy won Flaman lost!

I don't understand my area in Regina, how they continue to vote for this putz but have to admire how hard the guy works to keep living off the Canadian people. 1484 people believe flaman is their man vs 13284 for Cons. Hm does one think the liberals and NDP know whats going on with the Rural even the CWB debate.

So are you thinking that Flaman WILL now run for CWB??I thought he would take his toys home if only a `majority`.Gonna have to find a job somewhere!

Comment

CD;

Flanny will run... Ralphie will go after the leadership... and Flanny hopes he can catch the next wave with Ralphie of Liberano Liberality.

It is a big disappointment to see Flanny turn to the dark side... back in 96-2000... who would have guessed then... he would have sold his soul for 30 pieces?

Proof positive the CWB/Liberanos is/are an evil den of deception... that they could so mind control... someone like Rod...

WOW.

Comment

I would bet the farm that Flaman will be running for CWB, look for an announcement soon. I hope people realize its a second choice position for him, but that is not the only reason he should be booted to the curb as director by a longshot.

who wants to start the list?

Comment

Oh yea he will run for that position. But look at results Shear had close to 15000 votes vs 1300 for flaman.
          Simply the rural votes conservative in that riding a large majority. So if someone with normal view of the CWB ran they would beat flaman hands down.
          Have to get someone to run?

Comment

David Schnell is running

Comment

It would be nice to see something about David here. Other candidates have quite a bit of information and it is helpful to know their stand. Do you have a bio for him Parsley?

Comment

Kodiak, I started a David thread. Picture of him on my blog. I was pretty feisty on there today. lol

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...