• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who can dedicate a few hours?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who can dedicate a few hours?

If you are able to do some phoning or posting or delivering or hanging, or eating(just kidding on that one, I just rolled out 20 dozen perogies, lol)and for CHOICE candidates, get off the couch and email me at

parsley2008@live.ca

Name, and tel# and CWB District.

We'll see if you're all talk.

Parsley

That's BRIBERY and is not allowed. Geez, what these "Freedom Floggers" won't do to get their way.

However, if there are no takers...I could maybe choke down a few.

Comment

When he comes out from hiding, see if Gerry Ritz has a little extra time as he may find it a bit boring on the back benches and out of the limelight. He can also inspect your perogies for listeria and other dangerous micro-organisms! Further, he can also advise you on the finer points of public speaking and media relations. Perhaps he can also advise you on succesful marketing of ostriches, pigeons, canola, wheat and barley.

Comment

chuckchuck, I would be more than pleased to send you perogies stuffed with steamed datura. Just send your address.

Parsley

Comment

Not bribery, it's illegal, wilagro... no, this is just plain perogie temptation. lol

Pars

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...