• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How low can diesel go?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How low can diesel go?

Just sitting here pondering. I can lock the high price for dyed diesel here for the next 12 months at 4 cents over today's price ($1.04) for 3 cents/litre, giving a maximum cost/litre for most of next year at $1.11 Still searching around for better offers but I'm getting real close, $1.38 earlier this year got old fast.

We are at about 97 cents....but it doesn't matter......I can't get any! Fall field work at a stand still, been waiting for 4 days. Next on the list when they get a load though.....right....! Using clear at $1.11 for pick-up......may have to look to other suppiers.

Comment

perfecho, what area are you from?(generally) can you name the brand of fuel?

Comment

Based on whats been a rough average over the last few years of slightly over 10-1 ie june crude at 88 last year for 08 use and we locked in diesel at 90 a litre with June futures near 67 shouldn't we be able to lock in diesel for 09 use at around 70 ? ( Alberta) Its everyone in Alberta from UFA to Shell to Petrocan they are all having issues. UFA however is the only one without refining capacity. The are however the largest reseller of diesel in the province so I'm told.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...