• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Signs being taped over

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Signs being taped over

In district 10, Bill Toes put up election signs with cwb logo, the wheat in the cwb logo is being taped over. Whats up?

Pic of the original here:

http://parsleysnotebook.blogspot.com/
    I can't imagine what happened.

Pars

Comment

He was using the CWB logo which is a major gaffe. It looked like the board was giving him their stamp of approval. He's been ordered to cover it up or take down the signs.

I also just got his brochure in the mail. Same illegal use of the logo on that.

Looks like Bill doesn't like to play by the rules.

What happens to farmers who don't play by the boards rules?

Comment

First of all, he should apologize. If he has kahoonas.

Secondly, the two million dollar public relations team should announce that the CWB do not specifically endorse Toewes.

Pars

Comment

Thirdly, the Liberal blog should not be using the CWB brand. That is, of course, unless the CWB is officially branding with them.

Come to think of it......Vader, where are you? Yoohooo....I have a question for you

Parsley

Comment

"What happens to farmers who don't play by the boards rules?"

Uh, tough question..., uh....
            Strip them naked and throw them into a patch of poison ivy?

Comment

I got the answer to your question fransisco:

You duct tape him to his sign!

http://rolfpennerforcwb.com/

LOL Pars

Comment

http://daddytypes.com/archive/duct_tape_baby_mianro.jpg

Comment

Wow this guy has really sinned in a huge way, I guess. Pretending to represent the CWB, before being elected as a rep. Boy there are really some thinned skinned wimpy's posting on this site. Can you imagine, how using the CWB logo will corrupt, degrade the whole election process? It will encourage supporters and confuse detractors to say the least. Detractors will have to spend more and more and more to get their rep in place.

Comment

JohnSmith: how is chaffmiester doing these days?

Comment

Grainbeatle,

So is this typical left wing theology...

It is easier to ask for forgiveness than permission?

So when choice detractors deface choice candidate signs... same trick applies... 'catch me if you can...' and the penalties are 'non-existent' and a low risk of significant real cost ... to 'wingnuts' in any event.

So...'wingers' use fear as the tool... disrespect for others as the baseline...

Because the 'single desk' over-rides all... personal freedoms... moral integrity/respect?

Isn't this really about personal greed... fear-mongering...

Or the choice of: freedom, respect, integrety, and willingness to allow others to make their own choices... without interference from left-wingers who are bound and determined to follow us around with their hand in our pocket taking our families resources?

It has worked so far... the 'wingers' choice detractors have yet to lose...

What about winning this election Grainbeattle?;

For the Monopoly and 'single desk' at the CWB to remain...

The 'single desk' ballot must be won:

Province by province;

2/3rd majority in favour of the marketing board monopoly;

covering at least 50% of the production of each class of wheat and barley... also in favour;

For the 'single desk' monopoly to be retained by the marketing board.

Do ''wingers'' think they can actually win this process... that is used in eastern Canada... to expunge pesonal freedom?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...