• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CWB Events are being blocked to unaccredited media!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Franny as usual you've got your facts mixed up.
    Think back during the election campaign in an Ontario vineyard- a photo op and questions - oh wait he didn't like the question so his gaurds put the run on the reporter.

Ah yes democracy don't you just love it

Comment

Sorry I missed that one, care to back it up with some evidence?

Or is that too much work for you? Like price checking wheat.

Comment

Ah yes diversions don't you just love 'em.

Is this your way of defending the CWB? I suppose it's the only way to defend the indefensible - change to the focus or the topic.

The original point remains mustardman - the CWB is avoiding scrutiny.

Since you don't like it when the Prime Minister does it, I take it that you don't like it when the CWB does it either.

Imagine - you and Fransisco agreeing on a CWB issue!

Comment

I've talked to Harry Siemens. He's a fine journalist and someone with a large amount of integrity. That's why he can't swallow what the CWB is spooning out. He's a straightup guy with a good BS detector, just like most farmers.

It's very telling that the CWB can't offer a reason for refusing him, or even say what an "accredited journalist" is.

If you have walked into the CWB's head office in the last couple of years, you will immediately see what a bunker mentality looks like. Twenty foot wall with a security guard sitting behind a little window. That's what $10 million in renovations will get you.

Comment

It was on the national news

Comment

When I called the Winnipeg Commodity Exchange (before it was swallowed), Will answered his own telephone. That's what you call accessible. Are CWB staff eager to speak with farmers? Guess. LOL

Comment

Is the CWB continuing to evolve? Wow, learning from the Harpie boys/girls, Ag Min cracker, run and hide, thats the way to get ting done. LOL's

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...