• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need a independent Fert dealer with Balls!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need a independent Fert dealer with Balls!

Enough is enough come on some one must want to show the others that what they are doing is hurting all of western Canada. Simply when profit reports show that all the Big Fert companies had huge extremely large massive profits last year. Wounder why. Cost of production plus gouging gives you huge massive profit. Fake shortage fake demand fake whole house of cards. Now as of Friday.
    Oct 16, 08 830 340 494 1943

Oct 23, 08 498 305 475 1943

Oct 30, 08 360 280 484 1943

Its plummeting all over except here.

What is happening in N.D. or Montana? I will find someone to get it here if I have to.

Comment

Just talked to FNA
      At the moment they are only sourcing product on ship in port that is paying demerage costs. Price is 750 per ton plus trucking plus or minus 20 dollars per ton.
      Not sure why they are only sourcing this product and not from country of origin. So I say let them keep paying demerage.
      Phospate price may be 1080 per ton but not sure yet. No sulpher price.

Comment

Just a guess the ship paying demerage is their product. So they cannot source cheaper product.

Comment

So for that crap we pay a membership fee?????

Comment

Looks like FNA is long, expecting windfall profits again.

Comment

Well a neighbour of mine paid 850 per ton on an early purchase from the local dealer for fall application. So 750 is cheaper. Local dealers have indicated that 50% to 75% of product was applied in the fall than normal. Some of that may be due to more min till application to be done in the spring. Yet I know of several neighbours that have not fall applied that normally do so. One other actually fall applied that normally applies direct seeded in the spring. So what to think of spring anhydrous delivery?? One thing I do know if my local anhydrous supplier takes on more customers in the spring then I do not think I want to rely on them for delivery. So I am looking for 46. FNA won't tell you what the next ship load of fert. will cost cause they need to get rid of this one first , FNA is not the farmers company that they claim. Now what is the time line to order offshore?
              Anyone else we can deal with to source offshore fert? Do we have to go state side?

Comment

Da price is Da price.

Our suppliers and distributours got caught on the wrong side of the trade.

Call and bitch,Sask man is right,we have them by da short hairs.

First ask them their price,and then laugh and say-you know your f%cked eh?

-price collapsed eh?

-talk to you later eh.

Comment

What gets me Cotton in this time of no credit us farmers here pay in advance for our fertilizer so credit is not the issue and no one is stepping up to the plate to sell us fertilizer.

Comment

For almost an entire country to basically pay in advance of receiving product should "get the lower price". Something is wrong here.

Comment

All in perspective here - should they pay you $15/bus for canola? Or $10/bus for wheat? - No the market dropped right? Well the fert market has dropped and that is a fact! As did the grain and oilseed markets. If no fert supplier is prepared to pay you what you "should have" got for your grain why should you pay what they should have gotten for their fert?
                      Simple marketing - things change from day to day.
                      Do not pay for their mistakes, they will not pay or care for yours. jmo. Time is on our side, not theirs.

Comment

Remember, we do not have to buy now but they must sell. Someone somewhere will blink first, hopefully not you. This is the last place on earth where fert prices are exorborant.(sp?) If someone pays me $15/bus for canola I will pay .80/lb for N on those canola acres, until then they can spend the winter at the Cabri hotel instead of the Bahamas.

Comment

Off to Alberta for some needed rest. Need major information on the Anhydrous system that lets me apply in Jan or Dec. It works in Michigan but were colder but less snow. Fert is over priced product that should drop, In our area were basically 90% or better direct seeders. Only one guy 1/2 and 1/2 north of us and the brothers with no Fert. Never I repeat Never have we had to wait for Anhydrous for more than a hour. But were less than two hours from Bel plain. I would pay .80 if I was getting 16 Canola, But when that market plus all rest are at less than 8 its .44 cents or less.
                          We also have two bottles less than 10 miles away plus third and fourth 30 miles away. Have a great week.

Comment

The open market at work. You have all heard of "supply and demand". Well how about adding MANIPULATION BY CAPITALISTS to the equation. Fert guys know that farmers MUST have the stuff and will pay for it, smile, wink, wink, they'll buy, its just a matter of when and how much! Farmers will fold sooner or later, no doubt about it!

Comment

Sak why dont you import your own?
                              Farmers are doing here again, im not intrinsinkly invloved this time but know whats going on.

Was involved from 1996 to 2002 when a group of 180 farmers imported 24,000 metric tones of map dap and urea

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...