• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Agrium Profit

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agrium Profit

Who would have guessed? Agrium profit up 600 %. 7 dollars annually on a 49 dollar stock. Would you like your profits up 600 per cent?

Agstar77;

Would it be better Agrium never had the opportunity to be profitable?

Canola cost-ed $6/bu to grow on our farm this year.

10% profit = $6.60/bu;

20% profit = $7.20/bu;

100% profit = $12.00/bu.

So is my farm 'evil' because we made 100% profit... or 200%?

That is the type of attitude that makes the folks in Montana... who sold wheat for $22/bu in February/08... shake their heads in disbelief!

For the 'designated area' folks who sold durum for over $25/bu... and 'cheated' it into the US to get this return... under the watchful eye of the ever present CWB club...

at the expense of your farm and mine... there is a problem... and it is squarely placed where it must be placed... at the door of each 'single minded desked' director that did not allow market choice... EXPECIALLY RITTER and FLAMAN.

THIS was TREASON.

THEY should pay... good thing I believe God is correct... and many others agree with me... when GOD says "Vengeance in mine"... or these folks would me mighty sore puppies!

Comment

Still looking for Aggie to answer `contingency fund` questions..........funny `profit` doesn`t enter into that answer...........stupidity, might be more relevant!!!!!!

Comment

Tom profit isn't evil but what AGSTAR trying I think to say 600% is pathetic in real world they stole huge dollars from farmers around the world and no real reason for this.

Comment

What is a reasonable return on investment?
          Why can suppliers make a 100% profit from farmers when farmers are expected to feed the world as cheap as possable.
          Can you imagine if farmers got a 10% return on investment? $600,000 investment would give $60,000 return for our time. Nice average living. We could do this on a couple sections of land we would have rural communities prosper again.
          There would still be the greedy ones that would want to farm thousands and be the biggest.
          I think it is time that the huge companies stepped up to the plate and helped feed the world. Farmers have done their, share now it is time that "Joe the Shareholder" did his part.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...