• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Back from Red Deer!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back from Red Deer!

Well one thing is sure the extreme optimism is gone that was present last summer at farm progress show. Last June in Regina you couldn't get near a booth to discuss purchasing any thing. Farmers were happy lot and ready to finally make some real money and spend some money for major updates. Then the price collapse started and never ended. Funny thing Seed, Chemical and Fert companies and equipment manufactures didn't get the memo, PRICES COLLAPSED! Shortest Boom in Grain Farming Feb 25 Th 08 over Feb 26 08.
    Its really sad but that's reality, they will see sooner than later. Even the guys in black suits were kind of quiet.
    ND and Montana on weekend and next week.
    HRS $6.45 US = $7.52 canadian in pit.
    Durum $7 US = $8.71

Excellent time in Alberta, Boom in oil is alive and well, Calgary still nuts, but that's a boom. Red Deer farm show still one of the better ones to go to. Nice people.

Comment

What's the scoop on the anhydrous applicator you wanted to check out?

Comment

First time in about 10 years, we are not able to go;( Just too busy doing other things with the family

Comment

hey hopperbin, I should have checked the listing of companies, they weren't their. I am heading to the USA today till Wed and will check down their I think their from Minneapolis,

Comment

Talked to the guys from Farmer`s Edge today.Testing HP NH3 application in Fort Sk next week.That your app question answer??

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...