• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

From Parsley's blog

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From Parsley's blog

Thanks for finding this Pars.

From Montana's Grain Conference on Dec. 4,2008:

Janice Mattson, Vice Chair of USWA, said, "Many of our producers may not be aware, we can verify that the Canadian Wheat Board is undercutting us in our Philippines markets and other markets...so we have to keep on those issues. We have to be there constantly monitoring, keeping up with what's happening around the world."

What?! I cannot believe it. I'm in shock.

That's pretty much a useless statement ,without context. Also sounds like sour g****s on a lost sale.

Comment

You are right again Agstar.

The United States dislikes the CWB because it sells wheat above their price time and time again driving up the price of world wheat and putting more money to the American farmer's bottom line.

The next time i see the words "CWB premium" - I'll just insert your line.

"That's pretty much a useless statement ,without context."

The CWB is a religion. You don't have to see it to know that it is divine. And it feels good.

62% of barley farmers don't feel that way. And since your beloved have grouped all their votes to to arrive at 62% - none of you left wing whacks better ever question the validity of the 62% barley vote.

Comment

Larry and vise versa:
        "and since all your beloved have grouped all your votes to arrive at 62% - none of you right wing hacks better ever question the validity of the 62% electoral vote. lol

Comment

With regards to barley marketing - those that want choice don't apply for bulk discounts for cases of KY nor patronage dividends on said purchase from the Co-Op.

See the difference?

Comment

Something has gone wrong on your web page again Parsley.

The tablecloth has seized control again.

Comment

That pretty much sums it up.

Comment

I did a little work silver. But don't forget to click on the historical documents and they will download in a large print. Read them before you go to bed so you won't be up all night pacing about tommorrow's voting results.lol btw, mustard, if you read the documents you will be converted and will be hoping four choice candidates win. lol Pars

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...