• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where's Cottonpickin

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where's Cottonpickin

Haven't seen any comments from him. What's up?

He got the boot from haveapulse, but I think he is still kickin around. His insight is/was very welcome in my books.

Comment

Ask Pilpilsner. He and Cottonpickin are great friends. It's uncanny. Thier views are identical too.

Comment

He's reincarnated. But he really needed a metamorphosis, so maybe he's enrolled in a tongue-slap program. LOL cott is able to appear whenever he decides. I even put in a good word for him. He started a project last November, though so perhaps his time/energy is curbed. LOL Pars

Comment

AA is a good program for those in need.

Comment

Was missing the "colorful commentary" as I am more of a fan of the group therapy of Happy Hour as opposed to AA.

Comment

The gin part of the old cotton, although a more pure quality form, would have rotted anyone's guts out. I prefer the new six pack.

Comment

It is disconcerting to know that an imposter is using another person's alias as in the previous post by the supposed "checking"

Comment

I dont know what you guys are getting at,i was here years before cotton.He does coppycat alot of my thoughts though.

Funny how a regular CONTRIBUTOR got the boot for pickin a fight with a pop up money solisitor,but i suspect the powers that be were trying to get even for pryer confrontations.

C'est la vie

Comment

You deserved it. So suck it up. lol. Your're lucky you didn't get hung out on the clothesline by your Spock ears. Pars

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...