• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wheat board can't explain

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't ask that question in the interview because she
    answered that question through the other questions.
    She stated that they have not released any information
    to other parties other than the ones listed in the audit.

I am not a big fan of the single desk but I just think
    this is going to blow over and be a none event.

Comment

For example, let's do an easy one, the Canadian Wheat Board has a reciprocal agreement with Saskatchewan Crop Insurnace Corporation where they freely trade and share producer information.

I missed it being mentioned.

Granted, perhaps they ended the agreement last month.

Does the CWB ever come clean?

When organic producers tried to pin the Wheat Board down with the question:

"Can you provide export liceses to producers?' at all kinds of open forums, and meetings and by written queries, I will say those CWB bastards fudged every time. Every time, including Chairman Ritter. They didnt want to answer the question because then Western farmers would finally realize the CWB was handing out licenses to everyone EXCEPT Western farmers. Willingly.

And so the only way they admitted they could issue licenese was at a Standing Committee of Agriculture in Ottawa grilled by an MP who actually called producers to see what the ruckus was about.

It took the CWB TWO years to admit they could actually issue licenses to whoever, whenever.

The big issue is not Wheat Board sharing information. Surely you have a handle on that one.

The issue is few trust what the CWB tell us. And particularly producers.

Pars

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...