• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

isn't this odd?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All hail fjlip, what is the 'proper' size for a farm? Please tell me.

Comment

Tipsy
      Maybe just me too, but I kind of expected someone of some stature from the Government be it Provincial or Federal to stand up and declare: The myth of farmers control of the CWB is absolutely false. After six decades, it is time that the war measure act which confiscated their property and the freedom is removed. Return farmers freedom over their property.

This could have come from Harper, Ritz or Wahl.

Take your pick, either or any one.

The silence is real, and we have a full slate of our own at the helm or so we believe!

Maybe there is some truth to the lowering totestrone in males.

Comment

It's clearly apparent that Harper's and Ritz's lack of business or management experience in today's world is starting to show. Over the last few years the prime and ag minister have had a number of set backs to a cause they supposedly believe in,marketing choice for western producers. Then on January 21 to have your previous efforts somewhat vindicated and not to realize your good fortune in the political world is, well, just plain confusing and disappointing.

Comment

It's clearly apparent that Harper's and Ritz's lack of business or management experience in today's world is possible starting to show. Over the last few years the prime and ag minister have had a number of set backs to a cause they supposedly believe in,marketing choice for western producers. Then on January 21 to have your previous efforts somewhat vindicated and not to realize your good fortune in today's political world is, well, just plain confusing and disappointing.
          Maybe, I can only hope, for those of us that want voluntary market choice, they(Harper/Ritz) are working on a plan in "Get Smarts" cone of silence. Cause I don't see anything eles positive about this issue going on!

Comment

tipsy,

The very fact... that many many folks believe the Supreme Court has started the path towards change... is heart warming.

There is more to this than the CWB.

Elections Canada have been ferocious in attacking the Conservatives.

The whole federal civil service was brought up on Liberal values... it takes real effort to fight battles on all fronts at the same time.

Sincerely,

We have finally broken through on a number of fronts. We do have a great PM Harper... the best leader on the planet today.

God Bless Canada!

Name me one other head of state... that is doing better or more for the average Citizen. NAME ONE.

We are spoiled. We live in the most prosperous, best country in the world!

Now... lets be positive and work together to make Canada even better!

God Bless Canada!!!

Comment

I'm shocked politicians don't give a shit about farmers oh my god. Have you guys just pulled you head out of the sand. Do you realize that the percentage of votes in Canada that actually cares about the CWB accounts for less than .1% of the vote! And they know theres no other parties offering an alternative! Speak with you wallets.... Next time they come looking for party support close your wallet. Per Capita thats where the rural vote means something to them is when it comes to cash support for the party.

Comment

GIVE MONEY TO A POLITICO AND FARM! Now I've heard it all, never have given dem boys and girls money and NEVER WILL. Give a politician money! Why? Heck they've already got access to all the money in the country. Remember their big lunches and expense accounts that their usin while at the Olimbics.... The only yokel that I'd give money tooo, is one who wanted to be the Minsiter of GAG. If'n that was his or her goal, maybe just maybe I'd feel sorry enought fer them and give em a donation!!!!!! So's they could do somethin fer us and our farm......

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...