• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's not that bad here!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not that bad here!

It's only may 1st here guys, check out the disaster in the southern U.S. today, 10 inches of rain!!! And a massive tornado threat to boot!

Thanks for that. A good reminder to count our
    own blessings.
    We're hoping to be able to start on Monday or
    Tuesday. Put lights on my drill today as the
    seeding season is getting even more compressed
    than usual.
    Safe seeding everyone!

Comment

Guys I am heading up to the lake today to deliver some paving stones to the lot. Were white in Regina and its still snowing only lighter now. The way the forcast looks we will be shut down till at least thursday or friday. Hey will see what the NE Sask looks like when I am up their. I bet really wet.

Comment

Dauphin had 4" to last night.

Comment

1.70" in the guage here south of the Qu'Appelle Valley. Ground was white up to an hour ago. Water showing up in the fields now. Wont move here till some serious heat. Were not huge in acres so willing to wait a tad, but one more storm front come in and it all goes out the window. Best of luck to all this spring.

Comment

fjlip... are u from dauphin...we "only" got 2" 30 miles east in ste.rose
            it must have rained a bunch in the park as the rivers are higher then they were at spring runoff.

Comment

North yorkton water infields. That's all I will say and still some snow in areas.

Comment

Read about the 100mm here...
                http://talk.newagtalk.com/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=164779&mid=1182438#M1182438

We are north of Wadena, Sk. How is seeding going in your area?

Comment

alot of guys have most if not all cereals in and some have canola in,.. a few guys are 3/4 done. some have just started.. this moisture is gonna set up back a week i would think.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...