• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fricking rain just hit and I'm stuck!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fricking rain just hit and I'm stuck!

one Deere down in muck only spun once then
    had a code come up and it shut down. Pulled
    dealer to tractor, now full blown rain event. Did
    get code cleared and waiting for pull tractor to
    drag anhydrous truck back on the grid. Now it's
    my turn hopefully I get it out.
    This ain't any fun.
    Last years shit is still continuing.
    Safe day to all.

SF3, why are you in the field?

All you're doing is wrecking equipment, endangering lives, and hurting the land.

Go home, spend some time with the wife and kids

Comment

Good idea I'm out and heading home

Comment

Pictures SF3.
        Flamans has the website going for spring too.
        We barely drive an ATV between hills.

Extremely sticky snotty like frost is still here.

Comment

Coop fuel truck stuck southeast of Humboldt. Not sure what he was doing on that particular road but she is sunk. Found myself a 500 hp caterpillar tractor to rent to put on the 70 foot morris harrow, not telling anyone where I found it cause then it will be gone. Was looking on iron search and most tractors are sold, the odd new one coming in. Plus some fossils not sure will make it home. LOL
          Nieghbour still going on his high ground, should run out of high ground by days end. Maybe I should just hook the 500 hp caterpillar up to my 535 versatile and have some fun on Sat. if it rains, cat has 30 inch tracks not much weights, I have 900 rubbber mid and rear weights. Any bets????

Comment

Funny thing the trench between the tires was
            hard. Sunk a foot down. So is the frost stll in the
            ground. Either way I'm close to done.

Comment

Second drill is coming home tomorrow. We are throwing out the 100ac per foot of drill rule for this year.

Comment

Haven't seeded an acre in the Red River Valley just west of Winnipeg. We may not get going until June if you believe the 15 day weather forcasts.

Now they are going to breach the Assinaboine River dike and every drop of water comming down the Lasalle River will be going past my place, plus reflooding some of my land. Oh well.

Comment

Hopper I wouldn't try it. You'll rip that 535 to shreds. Heck my 765B would, nevermind the bigger one. Pitt that you gettin flooded out up there on the Lasalle????

Comment

Not going to get the chance the cat got rented out at 8 am this morning, guess I was slow on the draw. Bought myself a 9170 case with power shift and new tires and new engine. Not working too badly.

Comment

Rock solid tractor there hopper, good luck.

Comment

I don't know the previous owner, I bought the tractor at FarmWorld Humboldt, gotta give credit to the previous owner for taking such good care of a tractor. Awesome condition, clean and well maintained.

Comment

Hopper, is hooked up to a seedmaster in their yard???

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...