• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why when neighbors sell do they need cash from locals within days but give a foreigner years!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Naw, about 47 years old and reportedly quite good looking. And, she's no dummy, but she has money to place.

Here's the deal: all of us guys that are in our 50's are talking like we are dead meat with our 1500-1800 acre farms. We know we can't compete with the $100 dollar and acre stuff, and we can't cash flow $250/acre land payments with our 10 year crop insurance averages, no matter the price per bushell. I mean, we are 3 for 3 no good canola crop. Also 3 for 3 oats. We just had a nice price reset in 2008, and people are acting like we have another permanent reset only 4 years later. Really? Only a very few on this board believe that, if any. I tell people it is important to realize that the woosh that we heard in June was $4 dollar corn just missing us by a whisker. A drought in SA, followed by one in the US, and Russia. Then, just to prove that you can draw a royal flush, a drought and frost in Aus. The farmers on this board realize there is opportunity in the short run to get good bucks for what is in the bin and get off some fat hedges for '13. But permanent resets at these levels so soon after '08? I vote no.

Comment

She is perfect woman of my dreams I could marry her and she would be scared to divorce me cause I could take her for millions. but I can say she beat me so may take some years. Ok I already have a lady like that. She is the ex. User pay is a bitch.

Comment

Just off the phone they gave another min deposit
        and have till February to come up with the cash.
        Nice deal!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...