• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dont Believe SA will produce a huge bumper this just from a small Mato Grosso

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

vwalk

The markets function is to ration supplies and provide the right signals to keep the supply chain full/customers needs satsisfied.

If I look at the bigger picture, I suspect you are right in that it will be more of a struggle for grain companies to keep their facilities full/deliveries coming up the drive way. This may be a time, however, when the system plays with just in time deliveries, there are better signals to farmers about opportunities/what is needed and the whole system (including rail/port) gets optimized. I may be living in a dream world but there is the opportunity to try a different approach.

Comment

To your question as well, one of the reasons I spend time every week looking at the CGC grain statistics weekly. A monitor on what is happening with the marketing system. Hopefully, this is not one of the things that gets dropped in the new fiscal reality government world. Other stuff is disappearing.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...