• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RIM having a good week

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIM having a good week

Up 17 percent in 5 days. Any hope for this new BB10. The upgrade by Jefferies & Co analyst Peter Misek pushed RIM's share price into double digits for the first time in five months
    Misek cautioned that there is still downside if RIM's gamble on BB10 fails, but he noted that the stock could be worth as much as $43 within the next 12 months if RIM's bet pays off and its new operating system gets licensed by other handset makers.

Guess my parents should have called me risk.

Gawd i hope they turn around.
    Lost a lot of money because of a lot of ingorant people with in that company and shareholders sure paid a price.
    I would say microsft shares are cheap today with some of the things they have in the works.
    Apples hay days are behind them i would say.

Comment

The way things are going in the electronics world these days at least if your not making money do one is sueing your ass off.

Comment

HA Ha
        Good point hopper

Comment

The question is hopper did you take the dive and buy some
          I added another 400 shares the the 400 i have.

Comment

I bought and sold for a 30 percent profit. Then on the downturn it don't look good i bought back in at about 40 dollars per share. I sorta ignore that part but since its in the kids ed fund I am not impressed and wondering what to do about it.

Comment

I've made some good money on rim since about 2008, but bought back in @ 62 buck and have been riding it down since.
              Guess in a lot ways i have been just as ignoranant as "Ballzy" was. But eh, you live and learn.

Comment

You live and learn? I wish I would have taken all
                my money to Vegas. At least I would have had a
                good time.

Comment

Ive taken lots of chances in the stock market and
                  have done really well. But. Each time I've lost
                  money I have learned from my mistakes.

If you compare Vegas to the stock market, you
                  obviously arnt that intelligent.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread