• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Guess is Wheat will be the crop to grow in 2013!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

furrow if the SA crop comes off we will
    see the price of Canola Nose Dive! The
    market is waiting for news like a Huge SA
    crop. Then we will get a record seeded
    acreage on Soy in USA and again Nose dive.
    The retarded sister will then nose dive
    like the others.
    Dead winter wheat is Brown and doesnt come
    back.

Comment

You may be right, but with the entire Northern Hemishire geared up for higher wheat production the current price will not hold into harvest next year let alone be higher. Short term yes, long term 80% chance no. If your going to gamble wheat I would lock in before spring.

Keep the posts comming though, it is about as entertaining as watching my dog chase his tail. You change your crop rotations more than i change my socks. Never boreing though ...lol

Comment

I do agree on the soyabean thing - it's a matter of time. We will see $10 beans before $20. Oilseed prices will diminish by spring I agree, but wheat will not be far behind. I think we have 3-4 months tops to price in 2013 crop at these levels.
        Stay with a steady crop rotation, you will be far better off than chasing your tail...JMO

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...