• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think I'm living on a glacier

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I'm living on a glacier

And it's receding very slowly!

Well just got home and WTF snow is still all over the place and more on the weekend.
    Predict now we will be going the 10 to 14 we lost a week now!

Comment

Don't worry SF3, you are always done by the 15th. lol.

Comment

That might be June dates.

Comment

10 to 14th? Think about it that is almost 5 weeks away. I dare you to go back to florida for 5 weeks.

Comment

Hopper,

You Triple-Dogg Dare Me??????

Comment

We have no acreage in our area that you can see stubble the side roads are blocked 8 to ten foot drifts or higher. No I wont go on holidays now were in full spring prep mode. Cleaning and repairing equipment. But in reality wont be moving till the 10th unless 30 plus temps arrive.

Comment

Ifn it melts that qvik saskframers'll be
                swimming on the 10th, not framing. Git
                ready fer another big whine and
                snivelfest, yain't heard nothin yet, more
                framer handouts on the way, eh. fharperenf
                ritzietoo!

Comment

Mein Gott, some of these people have been whining and sniveling about the snow not melting since March started. When my grandfather came to Helberta in 1907 there were snow drifts 10 feet high on the 10th of May yet already. They wondered what they had got into coming to this country.

I guess Mother Nature is supposed to do what these modern farmers want or they can't cope and they have a hissey fit. Relax, the snow will melt and the crop will get in SOMEDAY.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...