• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok Stephen Replace Ritz he's a Idiot!!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok Stephen Replace Ritz he's a Idiot!!

His comments yesterday that we cant possibly move any thing south because the railways don't want to.
    Dah did you just once think maybe ask them what the F$%k they were shipping every single day south now. ITs oil ASShole.
    History will show he will get a job after politics as a advisor on one of the grain companies or Cn or CP.
    I'm as conservative as they get but Reboot like a computer because this guy don't get farming.
    This terminal in SE is just what farmers need. Use BNSF and ship east or west on their track or south. Also their was mention a while back a line to ship oil and grain NW out to Alaska or somewhere. Support that also and let the two national railways fail.

If you were ag minister, what would you honestly do? Just curious.
    I want to know what a "better" ag minister would do.

Comment

Who is the idiot?
      You constantly pledge allegiance to the Cons and
      somehow think that one of their employees is the
      cause of all your problems. As if one employee, even
      a minister, has any say in the overall policies of the
      Government. When will you wake up to the fact that
      the Cons and more interested in ensuring the
      interests of the corporations - the railways, the grain
      co's than they have interest in the family farm?

Comment

Reality is such that the only solution to this problem is reduced
        production through summer fallow and drought. The world does not need
        more production out in the middle of no where. The government could
        try subsidies to the railroads to upgrade capacity which could include
        heavier rail to load the cars up more but I don't see them doing that
        on there own. The reason they don't want to pull oat cars south is
        the engines are down south already having pulled oil cars there.

Comment

Read that,didnt like his tone at all.

Comment

If I was the ag minister,it would be a quick threat of open running rights legislation and the back up of nationalizing the rails again.

The problem with people in politics it seems lately is we elect people of the last resort and we end up with people that have no principles.

After talking to David Anderson, it was obvious he has the interests of the railways taken care of , or why else would he ask about paying commercial freight rates and saying things like BRutter that no one is interested in running on the rails.

You can see by what going on who is buttering everyone's bread in Ottawa.

How in the **** do you go from praising the railways in Mid-November (with 10 boats in port and 15000 cars behind)to a serious crisis by January and not recognize that your ag minister and transport minister are idiots!

Comment

Another useless thread......

Comment

And no one in government can recognize the theft going on.

Sure CP doesn't want to move grain, but their rates are still at a buck a bushel, so where does the minus 3.00 a bushel basis come from?

Consider the following facts:

1. Port terminals are empty.
                2. 55 vessels waiting.
                3. Prairie elevators are full
                4. Wheat sells for over 10 bucks a bushel out of the west coast.

In that environment we should see basis levels similar to that in the states - an even or slight (minus .30) negative basis.

Politicians don't want to get involved, neither do the grain companies because they are enjoying their legal theft.

So they leave it to farmers to complain about the injustice.

But I don't own the grain after my slides are opened at the elevators???

More facts:

1. Farmers prepay freight
                2. Farmers pay for elevator and port terminal elevation, cleaning.
                3. Farmers don't receive the west coast price they receive the May futures off MPLS less some ****ed up numbers the graincos make up as a deduction.

Since we pay full costs to get it to port, should we not receive the port price??

I thought the conservative had this thought out when they got rid of the CWB, not so.

".... as lord is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly..."

I am ashamed but my hand goes up for supporting the government's incompetence by electing them.

Comment

Grain is staged in elevators for boats sitting in
                  Vancouver. And you just want to push grain
                  south?

Comment

In the committee hearing they started talking stupid about sending grain to thunderbay, where the ****ing ice is a foot thick and won't be thawed until mid may.

Meanwhile the ships at Vancouver either leave for Brazil or collect the demurrage.

Comment

Just reading buffet and berkshires financial year ends.

His BNSF revenues increased 22 billion.

Comment

dave4441

Grain isn't staged anywhere, this is one giant cluster****. Orchestrated by the graincos and railways to steal from farmers.

The proof, is a proof when it is a proof.........

January 1,2014 - 22 ships were waiting for grain.

If 5500 railcars per week were being unloaded in the proper staging, 10 of those boats would have disappeared and thenumber of vessels would have went down or stayed even.

5500 cars a week is enough to fill 9 - 50,000 tonne vessels each week.

February 1, 2014 - 55 vessels waiting and the terminals are still empty.

The port workers are only working 8 hour shifts monday to friday.

There is no co-ordination, staging or SFA going on.

AND the ****ing numbers prove it.

Comment

So I ask all the guys who think Im wrong please explain how he is doing a great job.
                          His comments yesterday hit hard home and his interests sure aren't with farmers.
                          Why can oil go south and not grain. DAVE oats south every here of that contracts in place priced yet no movement were suppose to drive to Iowa like Klause one load at a time.
                          The Canadian system is broke and their are only two winners here its railways and grain companies and farmers are getting F$%k$D!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

MBDog explain how he is doing a awesome job, please enlighten us.

Comment

S3 couldn't be a cabinet minister as he
                              is always down south.

He would definitly qualify as a
                              senator...you don't have to be present
                              for those positions and he could expense
                              all his travel costs

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...