• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Stop emitting greenhouse gases altogether..."

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some very good points being made on here, but it's truly amazing that there are posters on here denying that climate change is happening.

The leaders of a 195 countries don't seem to agree with the Agriville climate expects. These leaders, have access to all the latest scientific data and studies, have signed the Paris Accord realizing that climate change is a serious issue, and efforts have to made to reduce emissions. Every year temperatures around the world are rising and 2015 will go one record are the warmest year on record.

I guess some of you guys haven't noticed the temperatures as of late here in western Canada, if any of you are still here. Very normal , eh!

Comment

Some very good points being made on here, but it's truly amazing that there are posters on here denying that climate change is happening.

The leaders of a 195 countries don't seem to agree with the Agriville climate expects. These leaders, have access to all the latest scientific data and studies, have signed the Paris Accord realizing that climate change is a serious issue, and efforts have to made to reduce emissions. Every year temperatures around the world are rising and 2015 will go one record are the warmest year on record.

I guess some of you guys haven't noticed the temperatures as of late here in western Canada, if any of you are still here. Very normal , eh!

Comment

Forage, there is not one bit of scientific proof that carbon is the cause of increased temperatures. Carbon is in fact more beneficial being the staff of green life and therefore food. Sorry Bud, this scam has been completely contrived by the United Nations that is now controlled by Eastern poor countries to extort Western wealth.
        IMHO

Comment

Forage

Was listening to the weather the other day and the record high for some days in December still goes back to 1928.

Do I think climate is changing ... maybe...do I think Canadians are responsible? Absolutely not.

And I don't think we should be paying for the rest that might be creating the problem.

As much as I hate all the trucks on the highways hauling what should be on rail it would only make a small difference environmentally.

Big difference on the highway budget though.

Comment

I seem to remember last winter as abnormally cold and if the world was cooling, then we would really have a problem.

Comment

Paris conference will have a larger carbon footprint than some small countries.

It is nothing more than a transfer of wealth between countries. Unfortunately the drama teacher has pledged to give away another $3 billion without any measurable benefit.

Comment

Bucket

True enough records are being broken from the 1920's but the last 2-3 weeks have been 15-20 degrees warmer than normal. The issue to me is the yearly temperatures are rising as well, can someone explain why that is happening. We have 7.3 billion people on this planet, surely we are having an effect on what is taking place

As for Canada being the problem, I just googled it, as I personally didn't know how we ranked world wide, as per capita we came in 3rd place as being the worst C02 emitters. I guess we are also part of the problem. And, yes you have always been right about the railways and highway situations.

Comment

Forage, who do you believe? The stats you want to believe.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...