• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time we posted pics of ourselves and families

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not into posting family pictures on the internet, sorry, but you have a very nice looking family. Don't post your name or address. Just a little paranoid dumguy.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
      Not into posting family pictures on the internet, sorry, but you have a very nice looking family. Don't post your name or address. Just a little paranoid dumguy.
      people can even find our place lol.
      recently got latest satellite internet and initially got told we couldn't have it because they couldn't find our road on google earth or maps

Comment

Big plus one, sumdum. Been stalked before, not about to be stalked again. If this was a 99.9% Aussie site, I would post piles of pics. lol

Comment

You guys are a bunch of wimps you don't have to put your phone numbers are your names .

Comment

Originally posted by BreadWinner View Post
            You guys are a bunch of wimps you don't have to put your phone numbers are your names .
            lol. Who you calling a wimp, punk?

BTO probably has a facial recognition app that inks up with a land location, net worth statements and his hidden cameras in our homes.

Comment

.....as you.can see from my picture, I am not photogenic!
              And as you can tell from my posts I'm socially retarded!

Comment

Agree breadwinner, you know but who else would, not telling either...Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1312.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	99.4 KB
ID:	765053

Quite the family history, mallee, wife was adopted too.
                Last edited by fjlip; Aug 21, 2016, 21:06.

Comment

Truth is you cant steal someones identity from a picture. If your man enough to put a picture behind your words, your words mean allot more. Mallee you have had a interesting life and a very good one. Lots to be thankfull for. I like your picture flip, no telling.

Comment

The good looking young men are me and my boys, and we are still trying to figure out why the young lady look after, and puts up with us. Apparently we don't pose together very often. Not worried about stalkers. In fact I'd be flattered...

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20160421_185940.jpg
Size:	79.8 KB
ID:	765054Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20160812_211040.jpg
Size:	83.1 KB
ID:	765055

Comment

I am the one that is standing on his BACK legs. Enjoying the fruits of that which I pretend to do best, hunt. Drawn for elk this fall. A mile to the background of the pic is where my hay land is, and the elk are in it HARD. Will find a family pic as well. I relent, Breadwinner, I relent. When I am challenged to man up, by someone as distinguished as yourself, I relent. HA!

Name:	Oct2013 moose 036.jpg
Size:	93.3 KB
ID:	765056

Comment

Me and my sweetheart. With a few of our sheep. IF it were not for her, I would be an awful wreck.

Name:	Oct2014 053.jpg
Size:	94.4 KB
ID:	765057

Comment

Looks good fellow farmers!!! Be proud of who you are!!!!

Comment

And.... The kids. Dang I love them.

I'm on a roll. This is so FREEing. lol But I should stop. There is a bunch of attractive women folk outside my living room window taking pictures of me and chanting. That didn't take long. I told you I feared stalking. One looks like Mrs. Breadwinner. Check your house, Mr. Breadwinner... Something about men and dead and often live animals. Always draws in the lady folk. Even at this hour.

Name:	Oct2014 010.jpg
Size:	99.6 KB
ID:	765058

Comment

Originally posted by freewheat View Post
                              And.... The kids. Dang I love them.

I'm on a roll. This is so FREEing. lol But I should stop. There is a bunch of attractive women folk outside my living room window taking pictures of me and chanting. That didn't take long. I told you I feared stalking. One looks like Mrs. Breadwinner. Check your house, Mr. Breadwinner... Something about men and dead and often live animals. Always draws in the lady folk. Even at this hour.

[ATTACH]572[/ATTACH]
                              Freewheat, I'd say that in spite of the nasty curves that mother nature keeps throwing at you, it appears that you have a whole lot to be very grateful for. Great looking family. Always interesting to put a face to a name.

Comment

ok were am I up to??
                                So far Karen Darryl john carol Peter (me).
                                So as I mentioned we are all sworn to secrecy not to tell irmas son joe about the rest of us.

My sister carol who one night after a few beers and wine and decides to ring joe and spill the beans and fills joe in with some minor details enough so he knows shes genuine and tells him about herself. Read that carefully.

So my phone goes of in middle of night sister saying what have I done ive betrayed Irma and then john rings next morning saying carols like a little puppy whos peed in the corner knows shes done bad, didn't quite know what to do supposedly being the sane one in all this lol.

Thought to ring Irma but thought nah it may be to distressing etc just lie doggo and hopes it goes away...

Now heres the funny bit or was to me, joe rings Irma a few days later and says mum ive gotta come around in a very solemn voice, Irma knew something was up, he arrives and I quote as best I can joe
                                "mum carol has told me everything" bear in mind guys and gals joe knows only of carol, Irma "what do you mean joseph" joe "carol told me about everything" and irmas says "everything" joe says "yes mum" and Irma says "you mean everything darrly Karen peter john and carol" joes says "wtf theres only carol" irmas response "ah joseph think wed better sit down"

Anyway joe was automatically over the moon and we just get on really well except Darryl he cannot accept things and is a old age bikie with permanent chip on his shoulder.

Remember joe at my first birthday together at rip old age of 49 and he gives me a bottle of wine is said stuff you joe you owe 40 yrs worth buddy.
                                His only anger if you call it that was why we didn't do it sooner.

The above photo of joe and john Karen and carol and I was at irmas funeral 2 years ago. I was a pall bearer and gave a reading as did my mum that's how close Irma and her became.

Now the funeral itself was going to be private but was big in Multiple Sclerosis society which was cause of her disability and she had many friends so we talked joe into a public funeral was way larger than we expected. You guys know how dogs put there heads on the side when they don't quite understand something well that's what a lot of funeral attendees looked liked and Karen in picture was a dead ringer for mum and we all had her eyes and joe got asked by a few whats going on here joe they kinda joined the dots but could nt figure why.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...