• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time we posted pics of ourselves and families

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time we posted pics of ourselves and families

Click image for larger version

Name:	10521891_10202977087961890_945079833_nf.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.0 KB
ID:	777288Click image for larger version

Name:	1376669_10201175031431603_469925419_ne2.jpg
Size:	73.2 KB
ID:	777289Click image for larger version

Name:	10653505_10203260099316997_1405171959020893617_nf3.jpg
Size:	53.9 KB
ID:	777290Click image for larger version

Name:	13076936_10205099567887351_5468803776837964156_n.jpg
Size:	57.9 KB
ID:	777291
    Mostly bad hair days pics last pic is most recent
    Last edited by malleefarmer; Aug 20, 2016, 20:37.

Name:	10614262_10203260119917512_2863950935280252603_n.jpg
Size:	53.8 KB
ID:	765047

complicated pic this one im adopted lobbed on farm in 1964 as a result of my father infertility caused by his time in pow camps in Germany 3 years nearly.
    Always knew I was adopted but never bothered me.
    Sister on the right was also adopted into our family 7 years older and we belived we were full brother and sister both given up for adoption by same mother.
    Guy on second right half brother contacted me in 2007 or 8 rang one night filling me in with details of stuff asking questions etc etc asked me if I knew I was adopted I said yes then he said im your full or half brother so relationship started with him.
    Theres more and more to this story yet you guys want hear full story really has a great ending if you check out everyones eyes in the pic you will know theres more......
    Don't want to disrupt Canadian harvest with my non marketing ramblings.......admin might be onto me
    Last edited by malleefarmer; Aug 20, 2016, 20:53.

Comment

Big hello to Mallee, you have a awesome looking family. I havent told you but I really enjoy reading your posts. I would love to come a see part of your world one of these years. You would be welcome in my house anytime. Here Are some pics of my family.

Comment

Name:	Golum.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	5.0 KB
ID:	765048

Me on a good day when I'm happy and relaxed. (Which some might say is never)

Comment

cool as breadwinner and farmerholic is that before or after a six pack of beers

Comment

Name:	image.jpg
Size:	11.2 KB
ID:	765049

Just the two of us chilling!

Comment

so back to second picture john 2nd right decided he wanted to contact birth mother Irma. Ive known her name all my life but she remarried and had a name change but wasn't on a mission from god to find her im kinda laid back wasn't high on my agenda.
              So john wrote her a letter john peter carol all go mentioned in the letter.
              Time passed maybe 5 months and she contacted john and they spoke briefly and she didn't really want to meet any of us a traumatic experience I would suggest. John kept lines of communication open and out of the blue she rang him and said ok will meet john.

That happened then soon after met my sister carol and myself peter kinda got shelved and out not sure curiosity or guilt she contacted me on the phone and we chatted briefly maybe 5 minutes at the end we agreed to meet think it was 2 days later, but distinctly remember her saying as she hung up peter you a incorrigible rogue by the sounds of it and we both laughed. Kinda thought this has got potential she got my demeanour and humour.

So we met at a restaurant in the big smoke 160 kms away shee was wheel chair bound but sharp as aged I think 76 at the time. I said im not here to judge you condemn ask why any nasty questions just lets enjoy today and see what pans out,as your all suspecting im sure it went well.

So here I am chowing down having a beer with my birth mother whos having a wine and my wife in tow as well, laughing joking telling her about the farm my family my life and I never once quizzed her about anything, she gave me little titbits here and there. A unique experience.

Theres way way more yet guys the above picture, I can say im Hungarian........matches well with my wife her mother is Russian/Austrian father swiss now that's another story.

More siblings pop up in my story in the next episode ps forgot to mention I was a twin......

Comment

SF3 and Yours truly

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
                  [ATTACH]562[/ATTACH]

Just the two of us chilling!
                  is that women top right of pic near the beach topless come on weres your zoom lens

Comment

Ha ha ha! Ah the sights in Hawaii.

Comment

Iceman ha ha to funny!

Comment

Why stop at six mallee?

Comment

That was an interesting read Mallee. I adopted my childern, so I'm always interested to hear other folks stories and experiances in an effort to glean some insights on the matter. It is good to have these stories out there to use as a guide for our own family's journey.

Comment

After a few more meetings with Irma the birth mother we became great friends and turns out there we two more siblings older and one younger. The younger one she raised as her own and he had no idea about her past but under no circumstances was I to meet him.

Will back track to the horrid bits.
                            My birth mother came from a large family 9 or 10 siblings not sure. She was second to youngest.
                            Her father was sexually abusing her guess im talking 1950s father died, then oldest brother started on her she ran away from home at I think 14 years of age no unemployment benefits in those days no emergency housing no govt help for homless people etc etc.
                            She went to work.
                            Supposedly met the man of her dreams and got married at 16 to leonard, turns out on wedding night he was a raging alcholholic and bashed the crap out of her and this went on for 3 years. During this time she had two children Karen and Darryl. Did her best in a miserable situation until he was killed in a vehicle accident on his way home from work, best thing that ever happened she said....
                            So now she raising two kids again had to go to work and grandparents and uncles cared for 2 children she basically had them on weekends.
                            Until she met another man and john in first photo was born out of wedlock she raised him until about 2 years old and he was put in a orphanage or taken away and put in orphanage.
                            Disaster after disaster occurred my sister carol and myself we born and given up for adoption straight away or forcibly taken away not sure never asked was irrelevant. In the meantime the older brother and sister Karen and Darryl were in full time care with grandparents and uncle and were convinced by family and authorities that there mother was "mad".

Back to me, my sister was taken by my mum and dad adopeted mum and dad if you wish to be pedantic, and they received a call from adoption agency do you want a full brother to carol being me they said yes of course, turned out carol and I were half brother and sister.

Now the twin bit this is a bit sketchy and details unknown exactly but being a twin I was born premature way way premature and seems as though they picked strongest twin being me and I had a blood transfusion from other twin to survive his name was Robert and passed away at 15 days I survived but was in hospital for first 12 weeks of my life in sort of limbo and became strong and came home eventually.

Another twist my mums only wish was to meet Irma the biological mum and thank her for opportunity to have children, I wasn't entirely sure this was a great idea but both are quite religious and I kinda thought ok this may work, and after thought and trepadation I said ok mum you can ring Irma and you know what they became best friends and I mean best friends a one in a million chance that would happen.

we had xmas together on the 24th for about 6 years.

Now another twist to come in the saga if your interested
                            Last edited by malleefarmer; Aug 21, 2016, 14:37.

Comment

I hope none of you are bored and finding this all hard to believe, kinda goes to show in life not everything is what it seems

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...