• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What women's events...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What women's events...

Will hermaphrodites sweep in the next Olympics, thanks to political correctness?

Originally posted by dalek View Post
    Will hermaphrodites sweep in the next Olympics, thanks to political correctness?
    STFU you homophobe. I pray that none of your children are different in any way, doubt the likes of you could handle it.
    Last edited by JoeyJeremiah; Aug 22, 2016, 13:12.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyJeremiah View Post
      STFU you homophode. I pray that none of your children are different in any way, doubt the likes of you could handle it.
      I met Joey Jeremiah you one post wonder, and he knew the difference between treating people like human beings and allowing non-women to compete with women

Comment

Where's my dictionary?

Comment

Can't think of the woman's name who dominates the event but apparently she has very high testosterone ,naturally occurring.
          To exclude her, we would then have to Exclude Phelps from swimming as he has unusually long arms and double jointed shoulders

Comment

Interesting problem. Funny that you never know who's reading this drivel.
            Edith asked Archie once what a morphadite was. He replied; 'too much of both and not enough of either'.

Comment

Originally posted by mustardman View Post
              Can't think of the woman's name who dominates the event but apparently she has very high testosterone ,naturally occurring.
              To exclude her, we would then have to Exclude Phelps from swimming as he has unusually long arms and double jointed shoulders
              That's how the IOC and media spin it. It occurs naturally, because s/he has testes. No ovaries, uturus, or fallopian tubes. Essentially s/he is a male with an inverted penis similar to a vagina. The silver medalist the same, no one will say what parts the bronze winner has. Gotta be PC you know

Comment

Day one of women's beach volleyball and there was already a wrist injury,i'll be ok by monday-will ferral

That joke made me shoot snot out my nose

Comment

Originally posted by mustardman View Post
                  I see. And how, exactly, does his arm length/design affect his gender, the real issue?

A very simple solution would be to have splits between male/female/not sure...

End of problem and completely fair to all.

Comment

from what I saw on these Olympic Games it wouldn't hurt the ratings if they let them compete.it might even be entertaining.

Comment

If you were born with a penis and testicles, being castrated and making a vagina out of your penis skin will NEVER make you a woman. NEVER!!!

Sexual orientation? I don't care what choice you make but don't expect everyone else to "accomodate" it. In a huge portion of the human population gender is pretty black and white....if you are, or think you are something other than, you are the exception not the rule. How do you even discuss this with out being considered intolerant. Why is the suicide rate amoung those so high. ..at first it was thought because they couldn't "come out", what changed now? It has probably never been as socially acceptable than now and there is still problems. ...probably because those affected struggle with it themselves. Live and let live.....but don't expect to be treated special. ....one in six billion says so.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...