• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US helping refugees to farm.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

US helping refugees to farm.

http://freebeacon.com/issues/feds-spend-1-million-refugees-become-farmers/

Rush had a story on last week about the U.S. government providing subsidies to lesbians to start farming! No bull, Obama's administration is feeling farming is too white and too sexually straight, needs to diversify the producers of food. Too much straight, white privilege. Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Comment

Years ago my late brother in law got a job as a manager of the wild rice plant they built in The Pas since he was a pioneer in the business. He was telling me that the government established lots of lakes and gave the fields and equipment for harvesting the rice to some native people. Anyways he was telling me before harvest they were demanding money for food and fuel etc. So he said no problem but it would be taken of their crop sales. They did not want to hear of that...He gave his son (from a previous marriage) his best lake. All he had to do was take it off. His son told him at harvest time there was no rice there to take off. So he flew up there to see what happened. He said it was a beautiful crop just standing there ready to be harvested.

In 05 our government subsidised people that did not make any money for different schoolings. It was a not a good year for me so I took advantage of it by taking a Truck drivers course for my class one. Classes were full of farmers. It was a 4 week course that would have cost you 4500 out of pocket... I found out later that I could have went for a pilot licence if I wanted. Dang

Comment

Originally posted by boarderbloke View Post
        Rush had a story on last week about the U.S. government providing subsidies to lesbians to start farming! No bull, Obama's administration is feeling farming is too white and too sexually straight, needs to diversify the producers of food. Too much straight, white privilege. Liberalism is a mental disorder.
        The USDA sponsored a LGBT conference for the rural *****. I really don't see the problem with that. I don't think that the Obama admin feels that rural areas are to white, just giving some marginalized the tools and knowledge to live in rural area's. I doubt what they spent sponsoring this conference is a pittance compared to the rest of the conferences they sponsor. I would celebrate some diversity in our area, and if they want to farm, good for them.
        https://www.ascr.usda.gov/lgbt-rural-summit-series-and-ruralpride-campaign
        Last edited by Wheatking; Aug 25, 2016, 11:20. Reason: added link

Comment

So when did the human race need governments' help to adapt to a foreign environment??

Comment

They want people used to poverty to farm - get it through your heads . They hate to see farmers make money - the whole system does - it's drives them nuts that us country bumpkins can make money at times

Comment

Refugee farmers, ah good, maybe they will teach you guys how to farm, haha! Never know, new rice varieties for the Quill Lake Region, I heard they are coming.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...