• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New and Old Agriville...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New and Old Agriville...

Is there anyone left using the Old Agriville platform? I am completely converted. As much change as Producers face on an on-going basis....the new format shouldn't have been a barrier to anyone.

On a side note....is anyone actually combining? Swathing doesn't count..... . Poor drying conditions here. Our durum will have "more" problems than potential fusarium issues. Yikes. SOOEY-SOOEY, maybe pig feed? Time will tell.

Anyone have any pulses out yet?

Barley thats "malting" in the field?

We're around half done...STO though... (Small Time Operator)

I've came over to new 2 days ago seems alright to get used to at least now I can see the photos that may be in a post.

Comment

The old AV could have been tweaked to work better. I'm not that impressed with the new.

Comment

I did not have big plans to change over.I dont like change much.
        I just told myself to work with the new platform and voila! Two weeks later I dont even remember what the old platform looks like anymore.

Comment

i objected but converted.
          have to log in all the time lately though remember button pushed etc may be my computer

Comment

The chat section of farms dot com is realitively dead wonder why its not amalgamated with this site guess there mostly south of the Canadian border

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...