• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Take it or leave it

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Take it or leave it

Old farm boy,old vet,old doctor-wake up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZUW_msobAs

I'm not saying his messages is wrong but it seems simplistic. Like people who claim there is a cure for cancer but Big Pharm won't release it because more money is made treating than curing. That is a little too "Tin Foil Hat Society" for me!

A note on water.....there is nothing less satisfying at quenching thirst for me than reverse osmosis water. It seems slimey and tasteless, void of anything. Makes you wonder that in the process of achieving equilibrium, the "empty" water is removing minerals from the body.

Comment

Cotton...maybe the "symtoms" are a result of the human body not being able to "evolve" at as fast a pace as we are subjecting it to!

Comment

It sounds simple for sure.
        Even more simple, dehulled hemp seeds have nearly everything mentioned in the presentation.
        I believe proper nutrition is far more important than eating organic. I like watching food documentaries on Netflix. The underlying themes are that sugar is poison. Think of 12 year olds drinking super big gulp sodas and 600ml bottles of soda from the convenience store.
        The most nutritious food does not need a package, wrapper, label or mascot. It is also going to be perishable in a short timeline.

Comment

Flaxseed oil and hemp seed oil are rich in in omega 3 polyunsaturated fat.
          Plant based, grown and readily available in Canada.

Comment

My sugar intake has dropped dramatically, especially that added to hot beverages. Not much of a pop drinker either. Some processed "treats" (sugar and certain oils) are off the menu....feel sickish after eating them. The older I get the less tolerance I have for a poor diet and shit food. Maybe the body knows.....but am I smart enough to listen!?

Comment

Nothing like fresh from the garden anything. Dozens of cucumbers, tomatoes, young potatoes, that's my nervana. 😀 Feels healthy, smells healthy, must be healthy!

Comment

Almost cut sugar completely out of my diet.
                Most of my sugar comes from red wine and odd pastry and occasional icecream
                I went on high fat low carb diet and lost weight still basically on it its mostly back on but I look thinner if that makes sense of my density has risen

Comment

That little video clip was the tip of the iceberg.

His book on epigenetics is the only book i've read 3 times.you have no idea what else he did

These old vets went into the livestock industry 60 years ago.given hundreds of billions of dollars to get the animals more profitable and then applied the science to people.,

and people still think salt is bad for them(minus table salt)

I am telling you guys,we are in the dark ages of knowledge when it comes to health of the human,only animals get the mineral blocks,mine where the big blue ones along time ago,i don't if they have changed colour now

I have never encountered a more ignorant psychology then this ,minus maybe economics

Please get yourselfs and family on a selenium supplement

Comment

Hobby,what i am wondering about this beautiful morning is if hemp seed would be the perfect fish food or more specially shrimp food,very smart local big farmer/farmers is pushing me in that direction,but i don't know much on those lines YET,does anyone here?,its pushing 900 a tonne in some places.

Comment

Sugar and salt are not the absolute demons but the quantity they're consumed in can be evil.

As with most everything else.... moderation!

Comment

Sugar is 50% glucose,50% fructose(fruit sugar) aka carbohydrate,the fructose is metabolized in the liver which causes the problem but the problem has been a little over blown,but real fruit has lots of nutrients and fibre which performs a lattice effect in the gut for the metabolism process,unless of course you go ketogenetic and want to lose a lot of weight.

Salt on the other hand interacts with a broad range of electrolytes(minerals) serving the electrical functions of the body,to much really screws up your potassium levels,bla,bla,bla.....but it is really essential,funny enough the people who die during heat waves are on salt restricted diets,and what do they give them when they reach the hospital.....saline solution....SALT

Comment

I kind of view carbohydrate(sugars) and people to my cows and our barn and the chop we fed(is it still called chop?,barley oats ground?)

Anyway a couple times the cows would smash the door down and ****in near founder themselves getting at the the good shit,never loss one because grandad told us never leave to much just in case.

So in my mind its like humans,don't eat ice cream from dairy queen twice a day.

So like from the above posts,this shit is simplistic and self evident.

But the city folk and government told everybody not to eat eggs,and most everyone fell for it.

But what is self-evident .

Comment

As PT Barnum said.......

Comment

Originally posted by cottonpicken View Post
                              Hobby,what i am wondering about this beautiful morning is if hemp seed would be the perfect fish food or more specially shrimp food,very smart local big farmer/farmers is pushing me in that direction,but i don't know much on those lines YET,does anyone here?,its pushing 900 a tonne in some places.
                              I never gave it much thought. It is illegal for citizens to sell viable cannabis seeds in Canada at this time. You would have to do paperwork through health canada to get licensed to purchase whole hemp seeds.
                              Im pretty sure you could buy wholesale hemp hearts or hemp meal, the end product of pressing the oil.
                              You could just take hemp seed oil everyday and skip the work of feeding it through shrimp and eating the shrimp. This way you consume plant based, single ingredient omega 3,6,9 oils in a ratio most agreeable ratio for the human diet. It tastes like pumpkin seeds or sunflower seeds AND it feels awesome on your hands and face .
                              As a cosmetic, hemp seed oil has a 0 comedogenic rating, and it is analgesic. If you use (lightly) as an aftershave , no more ingrown hairs, razor rash/burn. It takes about 5 minutes for your skin to absorb the hemp seed oil so it may stain shirt collars. It sounds pretty weird but it feels really nice.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...