• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Take it or leave it

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hobby....is it.a good replacement for KY?

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
      hobby....is it.a good replacement for KY?
      I dont think so. The skin absorbs hemp seed oil fairly quickly so probably not a good lubricant.
      It is very good for dry skin, chapped skin, acne ,shingles, eczema and other skin related issues.
      I bought some because I grow hemp and the hippies on the internet were raving about how beneficial it is. Then I smashed a finger fixing combine. I pit the hempseed oil on a bandaid every day for 18 days and it healed right up. Pretty bizzare. I just use it all the time now.
      I was removing a guard from straightcut header, the wrench slipped, I punched the pointy end of the guard beside it. Im pretty sure that was the most painful healing process I have experienced in my life. Throbbing and searing pain.
      Last edited by hobbyfrmr; Sep 10, 2016, 20:37. Reason: Add content

Comment

Holy ****in ouch,lol

Hobby,would wood ash fertilizer be considered organic?

Trees basically suck up minerals from the ground and it use to be used a lot by the homesteaders making gardens vastly more nutritious.

Thats another thing the conventional guys could use to push product,micronutrients,explain to the brain dead city folk,essential mineral angle,a little plant based copper and zinc isn't exactly bad for you.

Its not main stream yet but its 60 minerals(so far)that are used in the metabolic process.

Malle,totally understand the density thing.,don't understand it either.

Farm,an article i read a while back(sorry no reference),basically stated that some food can be basically turned to a form of opiate in the body leading to a heroin basically an addiction,which would explain alot.

Comment

Originally posted by cottonpicken View Post
          Holy ****in ouch,lol

Hobby,would wood ash fertilizer be considered organic?

Trees basically suck up minerals from the ground and it use to be used a lot by the homesteaders making gardens vastly more nutritious.

Thats another thing the conventional guys could use to push product,micronutrients,explain to the brain dead city folk,essential mineral angle,a little plant based copper and zinc isn't exactly bad for you.

Its not main stream yet but its 60 minerals(so far)that are used in the metabolic process.

Malle,totally understand the density thing.,don't understand it either.

Farm,an article i read a while back(sorry no reference),basically stated that some food can be basically turned to a form of opiate in the body leading to a heroin basically an addiction,which would explain alot.
          I dont exactly know. It is carbon and other minerals. It has been awhile since I gave much though about biology and chemistry. I have spent the last decade changing diapers, watching wonderpets, little einsteins and dora the explorer!
          Biochar has been trying to gain ground in the organic greenhouse and cannabis industries. I have not spent any time studying it.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...