• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Contrails

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contrails

Lots of contrails in sky this morning, makes me wonder if envirionment protection types will ever practice what they preach.
    Suspect that when it comes to air travel or gasoline price, many or even most of us will balk at things that affect us immediately.

Hopalong.

Nice ....I am not seeing the sky today because it's raining.

Lol.

Comment

Agree, air travel a SACRED COW, but monstrous use of fuel, and pollution of upper atmosphere. A million people in the sky at all times flying somewhere every day around the earth! We do not fly, am NOT guilty.
      Last edited by fjlip; Sep 12, 2016, 13:09.

Comment

What scares me even more is that one day they will practice what they threaten, and that will be global cooling particulate. Combine that with natural cooling cycle and we could be in big trouble up here.

Comment

Totall y agree AB

Comment

Originally posted by cottonpicken View Post
            Totall y agree AB
            10 4 someday there will be a other ice age

Comment

Dont sound good after 2017. Supposedly gonna get colder for the rest of my lifetime. Hope the guys not 100% right.

Comment

Come-on people... they created the phrase "climate change" so they'd never be wrong again. Ironic part is that is exactly what the climate does over periods of time.....change!

But I ain't no Climatologist, hell not even a meteorologist, but maybe a proponent of wives' tales and folklore.

Is it a fullmoon tonight? Fullmoon to accompany the first widespread frost of fall 2016.

Too much science clouds the truth. Nothing like a good dose of anecdotal facts to balance the mystery of science.

All I know is that probably within three and a half decades it won't matter to me.

Comment

SEE!!!!.... It couldn't freeze without the full moon!

Comment

....if you follow contrails, do they lead you to political Regina Bypass land deals and Senator expense accounts?

Comment

NASA reports that climate has warmed 1.7 Degrees Celsius since 1880. Wow, likely due to the fact that we have a million times more pavement near the thermometers. Case in point - the weather stations at Canadian airports. Think the temps haven't risen with all the pavement poured there? Carbon is crucial to food production, so what if some ice melts.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...