• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Impressed with the athletes at the Paralympic games. Anyone else?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Impressed with the athletes at the Paralympic games. Anyone else?

I have only watched a few events during the Paralympics but it can really warm your soul when you see the determination and positive attitude of these wonderful athletes. It puts your problems in perspective and reminds you what is important in this life.

Please everyone be safe on the farm this time of year.

Totally agree.amaing athletes.

Comment

Watching the news it mentioned the crowds were bigger for these games than at the regular Olympics.

Haven't watched but should. Adds perspective to life.

Comment

Maybe time to press the restart button? - make these the "official olympics" and put the other guys out to pasture. They seem to exemplify the true spirit under which the original olympics were created.

Comment

A hundred year old friend of mine just told me when I asked him if he was watching, "Can't watch the Paralympics - makes me feel like a slug." Funny cause this guy was still lecturing in Vancouver and Denver a couple of years ago.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...