• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trudeau approves pipelines

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trudeau approves pipelines

Trudeau approves Trans Mountain and Line. Justin and Trump will approve Keystone as well, home run for Alberta and B.C. Jobs will be created good for Canada!

I don't like that he is taking credit for Enbridge's Line 3 replacement.....that was in the works before the Liberals took office. Construction was actually delayed a year because of Minnesota. Stripping is scheduled to start in August of 2017....but was supposed to have started this fall. I think, we the landowners, were paid before the last federal election.

I can hardly wait for the protestors to get in the way..... mark my words, it will happen.

Comment

Right now is barely soon enough!

Comment

Neither one "new". But its a start.

Comment

JT had no choice , the "Trump" card was played .
          If Hitlary got in , all deals were dead.
          Viva la Cubanada !! Lol

Comment

Interesting but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Comment

Brad Wall made a statement that this is great news for Sask and Evraz.he thanked the federal government for getting this done.i think that the northern gateway would have been great but would have ran into too much resistance from environmentalists.This is a smaller bite that will be able to swallowed in the end.

Comment

Line 3 is a no brainer. Kinder Morgan shouldn't be an issue - the easement is already there. These protesters need to take a valium and go do something useful, like get a real job!

Comment

And here I thought Evraz should turn JT into a 6' piece of replacement pipe, and run a smart pig through him!.

Easements are next thing to ownership.

Comment

Agree rockpile

Comment

My FIL has the trans mountain line across his home quarter and in the original easement it states the right of way is for one or more lines. They just paid him for some additional right of way and access and let's just say they pay way better than atco is offering for a new power line across 1.5 miles of my place.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...