• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

848 ballots SPG counts. 15,000 registered pulse producers

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For each ballot you could choose 3 candidates... some folks likely only picked two.

Comment

OK...got you. My misunderstanding.

Comment

Dead people voted

Comment

Duh......somehow I thought they had a way of knowing one voter cast
          more than one ballot. Like I could have! Feeling kinda foolish!

Comment

I usually vote. Between an ugly harvest and bus trip to Nashville and Branson and points in between I didn't get to it this time. I'm sure any of them will do a good job. I have great respect for people that sit on these boards.

Comment

It is an honour to represent your colleagues on these boards, and work collectively to increase opportunity for the industry. These folk drive innovation and change with our money. Having engaged producers at large is a bonus for those who represent us, and for those who do put their names in. The vote is one way to gauge the interest and involvement, and from what I see we may only have 1000 interested farms in Saskatchewan for any producer association election most years.Many of you have great ideas, but no time to run for a board position and no interest perhaps in ever doing so if you did have time. So my rant is vote, we all have a stake in a driving the innovation and investment that is intended to keep our industry on the leading edge.

Vote.

Comment

I voted for this and the canola group. Deadline was the same day I believe.

Is there a SaskWheat vote this year?

Comment

SaskWheat will be next fall. There needs to be change there-current board stuck in the 1970's.

Comment

Originally posted by mustardman View Post
                    Yes I did Twice.
                    So you have no problem being dishonest in elections??

Comment

Originally posted by stonepicker View Post
                      So you have no problem being dishonest in elections??
                      I was asked to vote once for my limited co and once for our partnership. Nothing Dishonest. Did YOU VOte?

Comment

Originally posted by mustardman View Post
                        I was asked to vote once for my limited co and once for our partnership. Nothing Dishonest. Did YOU VOte?
                        No, i don't grow pulses and i don't live in sask. I do vote in mb. canola growers assoc. though. That's news to me that one farming entity gets to vote twice.

Comment

Levy payers get a vote: if you pay the levy you get a vote. If you own a company and get paid as an individual you will get two votes. The system is not individual based it is one vote per levy payer.

Comment

Originally posted by Quadtrack View Post
                            SaskWheat will be next fall. There needs to be change there-current board stuck in the 1970's.
                            Ok thanks, good to know.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...