• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What a Awesome Canadian Sun Rise. It gives us hope.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the new taxes were short term..until oil and potash turn around..but they will probably leave then their..we will all get used to paying them.

Comment

No the NDP is not the solution..but now there is no choice.we get screwed regardless who runs the show.

Comment

Partners

And then they will go on another spending spree....that's the problem.

100000 more people should be keeping the revenues and spending in check.

Too many scheisters showing up .....BFBB....is a good example and his buddies....

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
          I think we are heading to a minority government.

Might be the only way to find balance....

I think 12 years of the saskparty is too long and most of the mlas are flunkies that won't allow renewal. ..they are doomed...
          As is obvious in our riding .a dog would of got more done and he is a saskparty you can always tell the useless ones. Never get picked for any extra jobs. Just sit there and vegetate for two useless terms

Comment

Caseih

I have always wondered how mlas with 10 years in government get passed over for the newbies?

Comment

I do agree some of the low end sask party MLAs should retire and let new blood in.

Problem with your idea bucket on a minirity we will all go other way and the NDP will win and they will do shit all except since the first tax on inputs went over so good let's tax it all. Watch.

The cities control the NDP farmers will get roasted.

This time where will our kids go?

Comment

That's why I said a few threads back if you give the government an inch they will take a mile.....it's just starting...Wall is on his way out he doesn't care.

And the ndp will ride the revenue train until farmers are out of business.....but Wall started it by ****ing his base support.

Comment

I could of lived 100% with the budget with out the input tax on insurance hail crop gars.

It's input tax

Funny note SGI wrote a 1.1 billion for insurance last year that's 66 mil for the province just their.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                    SF3. You are so full of shit.

A lot of success or failure of Governments has to do with economic conditions that are beyond their control. Did Devine or Blakeney or Wall control the prices of oil, minerals or potash? Did Devine set the interest rates that killed 1000s of farms in the 1980s?

Brad just happened to govern during a period of high commodity prices and economic growth largely based on massive economic growth in Asia and other parts of the world. It wasn't sustainable and the party is over.

Provincial Governments have limited ability to control economic conditions and never monetary policy.

I doubt that you could ever have an adult conversation since you are hyper partisan and seem incapable of understanding complex issues without seeing them from your hyper partisan viewpoint.
                    Careful Chuck. Your entire post sensible and then tellingly, your closing statement exactly how we feel about you.
                    Is that how you subconsciously see yourself?

Comment

Exactly BP.

Comment

Sitting here thinking. Do the government employee union types in fact all union employees have to pay PST on their union dues and more importantly their pension plan monthy payments and their other benefit plans. Seems i havn't heard much if they are at least no complaints i have read about.

Comment

When you have no where to pass costs on...you are at the bottom....farmers consume everything to be productive so in fact Brad is taxing our productivity......

Comment

I'm thinking there's something else wrong with taxes on crop insurance. You're asked to pay tax on purchasing the insurance, then, if you have a claim you're taxed on the insurance payout. Double tax on crop insurance? Doesn't seem right.

Also, crop insurance is a tripartite funded program, so is this SK's way of reducing their contribution by the tax rate and increasing producer share by the same? It's a bad precedent to set.

Comment

The answer sure as f&$k is not in bringing back the Dippers. We need to purge all the useless turds from rural ridings that do and say nothing. Wall is so worried about a deficit, but it is looking like we might be safer having a larger mortgage charged against us. We will end up with a ndp or liberal govt and they will spend it like they got free range on daddys trust fund account. Old ndp here provincially, would not, but these new ones are right off the deep end. Interesting to compare, the province makes 14 billion and has approximately 6 billion in debt. Ag sector earns about 14 billion but we are shouldering close to 9 billion in debt. Numbers might be off, please correct if you have better source. We have elected a bunch of slackers who couldn't make it in the real world and now they feel jilted because land took off in price and they were not in on it. For most farms, cashing out is not an option. We are bringing on the next generation and the higher prices work against that, not help it.

Comment

Brad Wall says he doesn't need a budget lesson from Notley. What? He probably needs one from Grossfarmet, haha.😜

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...