• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bioherbicides

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bioherbicides

Federal Government is pushing hard for the use of biofertilizers and bioherbicides...

More chemicals to be added to the restricted use list that only licensed applicators can purchase/apply, much like seed treatments.

Winds of change...

Might have to resurrect louis riel.

Comment

Could this be why all the grain companies around are thinking of getting a seed treater and doing custom seed treating.

So again farmer not capable but some flunky at a elevator with a piece of paper is qualified.

Fuging regulations kill every thing.

Comment

We could fertilize all of Western Canada from Ottawa, with bio-fertilizer.

Comment

Agstar. Like!!

Comment

We're part of a pulse study through the office... that's how we found out they existed. Didn't know what they were till I went researching...

Closest to us is Watrous or Wadena. An hour away at least in each direction.

Comment

This looks quite interesting. Klause, if I'm understanding it correctly, it is similar to using innoculants on legume seed?

I'm hoping to experiment with biological foliar sprays on a small patch this growing season. All done manually so it's likely gonna be quite a learning experience. :-/

Comment

Biological controls are being discussed tomorrow in Humboldt.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...