• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

marijuana laws changing??

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Legal pot is so that JT can run the country in to the ground and we won't give a shit.

Comment

Will the 4 plants, your going to be allowed to grow in your residence, have to be Trudeau's plants?
      Will Trudeau's Gestapo ever check any residence? Talk about a waste of time and money.
      BTW, my wife and I are still married but we're separated, her residence is upstairs and mine is downstairs, also we rent a room to our daughter upstairs and both of are sons rent bedrooms in the basement! Sounds like 20 plants to me, no!!! ??? haha

Comment

Bet money,,, the dope smokers AREN'T planning on paying off the countries debt. haha
        Trudeau is still smoken' dope if he thinks they will.

Comment

People in the financial core say big tobacco will own the MJ business, have the
          equipment and distribution. Just need to cut a deal with JT.

Comment

One last thing I'd forgot to include in my earlier posts,,,,How disgusting Trudeau and the Liberal party is to usurp our countries national day, Canada Day to legalize pot. Soon many of the youth in this country will be referring to Canada day as Legal Dope Day. Pick another day, June 1st, Aug 1st even Jan 1st, please, just not July 1st.

Comment

What an accomplishment by our PM!

He should have a safe injection site - or something - named after him...

Comment

Just yhink, 300 community gardens times 8 (4 each for couple) equals 2400 trees. Talk about community!

Comment

Will pbr apply to those 4 plants?

Comment

A new way to sequester carbon. Cannabis plants! Climate change up in smoke.

Comment

Hey let's legalize crystal method and cocaine....why not if the purpose is to collect monies....

I spent my life not smoking dope and cut down on my drinking as the kids grew up.....some role model I am when the government tells my kids it's OK to be a pothead.....

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...