• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Harvesting in spring

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

big wheel its the way you come across, like enough already. we all get it you hate his guts. don't let it keep you up at night.

Comment

Oh and you know nothing about me or who I help or what I give so don't judge me on how upstanding you don't think I am. You would be ashamed of that hit job comment if you knew me personally. I don't brag about anything.

Comment

I don't hate anyone even this loony or the other loonies before in fact I m sure they are pleasant people away from the position they are responsible for. I voted for this present one. I met the former one by chance and to my surprise was very pleasant to Chat with. But had no clue to what this province needed.

I get frustrated when the obvious is staring us as group right in the face and we play our petty politics instead of fixing some issues is all.

I m sorry I don't like to brag. But if you look back I was challenged 3 times to put numbers up correct?

It was a mistake to post here. It's great to have different views in fact that's what is needed but as I said you have to have an open mind and admit wrong and right.

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
          I don't hate anyone even this loony or the other loonies before in fact I m sure they are pleasant people away from the position they are responsible for. I voted for this present one. I met the former one by chance and to my surprise was very pleasant to Chat with. But had no clue to what this province needed.

I get frustrated when the obvious is staring us as group right in the face and we play our petty politics instead of fixing some issues is all.

I m sorry I don't like to brag. But if you look back I was challenged 3 times to put numbers up correct?

It was a mistake to post here. It's great to have different views in fact that's what is needed but as I said you have to have an open mind and admit wrong and right.
          Well let's let bygones be bygones. You have good character to post that. I'd buy you a drink if we were in the same room. Have a good night big wheel. I'm more worried about getting going here this spring than what sf3 is doing anyway. I generally enjoy all the conversation on here except when it gets really personal. We are all better than that. And yeah maybe I swear too much.

Comment

Well, now thats outta the way the pajama party can continue!

Comment

Well well now all that was nice to read. Every one have a great night.

Comment

Big wheel I didn't think Hutterites voted in elections. You seem to be a wheel big dick.

Comment

No pillow fights either! Anyone bring an acoustic guitar and the Kumbaya song sheets?

See what happens when you put the two words "harvesting" and "spring" in the same tread topic....brings out the worst in people. I really feel for the guys with 2016 crop to harvest.
                  Last edited by farmaholic; Apr 6, 2017, 22:31.

Comment

Amen. After a few nights sleeping on a bench in the U of A Hospital watching all the sickest people (all ages) in the region, funny, my back and knees did not ache at all! No wha-a-a-a-ambulance needed here.

Comment

We've had some arrogant ***** on this site but big shit is making BTO Farmall look like an angel.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                        No pillow fights either! Anyone bring an acoustic guitar and the Kumbaya song sheets?

See what happens when you put the two words "harvesting" and "spring" in the same tread topic....brings out the worst in people. I really feel for the guys with 2016 crop to harvest.

Farmaholic, we were very close to having about 500 acres of Durum left out. The combine calved big time as all the guts fell apart. I think it was Nov 12 when we left the field. That's pretty late for us. This year will be different, fingers crossed.

Comment

Sumdumguy, then what was the true cost of harvesting that durum under those adverse conditions....and then the "trade" wants to pay you as little as they possibly can for it. Insulting.

Pounding tough material through the combine last Nov was.probably equivelant to two or three years worth of wear and tear.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                            Sumdumguy, then what was the true cost of harvesting that durum under those adverse conditions....and then the "trade" wants to pay you as little as they possibly can for it. Insulting.

Pounding tough material through the combine last Nov was.probably equivelant to two or three years worth of wear and tear.
                            Yep, wear and tear on the operators, but you know, "When the going gets tough...." If not for the Gleaners, we'd be out there now. Good old, tried and true. Ah, farming in the ghettos.

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
                              Silly me - I thought land on the prairies generally traded in multiples of 160 acres. Guess there must be lots of odd sized "first out" parcels hey?
                              Grassy has a good point apparently Big Tire didn't have to buy the sloughs and trees either, just the "cultivated acres".

By the way I am an ex NHL'r and now farm 40,284 acres. Bigger than all of ya. Enough already!!

Comment

My programs only deal with acres I m seeding. Many of my quarters along rivers road divides etc are not full 160.

Did you happen to play for the leafs?

Do you make much money off of 40,000 acres of swamp spruce. Hahahaa
                                Last edited by the big wheel; Apr 7, 2017, 09:39. Reason: Spell

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...