• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nexera , IMC, and CanAmera contracts

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nexera , IMC, and CanAmera contracts

Just looking for insight and opinions on the 04 contracts. We done fairly well on the CanAmera and Nexera contracts this year but they have changed for 04. We have singed a contract for both Nexera and CanAmera again this year, although the Nexera contract is not as grower freindly this year. How did the varieties for these programs perform in other areas? At home the Mill 03 and Nex 715 out yeilded the Invigors and some other Hybrids and the net returns are much higher. Just looking for opinions and experiences good, bad, or otherwise.

I had InVigor 2663 and IMC 208 RR side by side, yield 2663-48bu, 208-37bu. The extra premium won't compensate for the yield loss - in this field.

I still think that specialty canolas have a great future though.

Comment

Crusher;

I am told there is an off the record program on the IMC to compensate for the loss... 208 bombed out for every single person I know who grew it!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...