• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fire and Fury

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fire and Fury

Holy Crow, we've got one tough guy 'protecting' us, but are we in the middle? I sort of feel like the jam in the sandwich.

I am glad I don't live in Seoul, South Korea or any major US city.

I hope be is being the bad cop and letting the diplomats be the reasonable good cop in the negotiations.

Comment

Great. Two mentally unstable leaders with their finger on the button and giant egos.............what possibly could go wrong?

Comment

I don't think any U.S. mainland city has to worry, plenty of time to "shoot" it down. Hawaii and Guam may want to be on alert, 15-20 mins.
        More concerning would/should be the residents of South Korea and Japan, both off course 1st world counties and friends of the USA. They likely have 1-5 mins.

Hell help Kim, if he ever shoots a missile toward Hawaii or the mainland.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
          Great. Two mentally unstable leaders with their finger on the button and giant egos.............what possibly could go wrong?
          Yes I see chuck chuck. Doing nothing has worked out really good.

Comment

Originally posted by danny W1M View Post
            I don't think any U.S. mainland city has to worry, plenty of time to "shoot" it down. Hawaii and Guam may want to be on alert, 15-20 mins.
            More concerning would/should be the residents of South Korea and Japan, both off course 1st world counties and friends of the USA. They likely have 1-5 mins.

Hell help Kim, if he ever shoots a missile toward Hawaii or the mainland.

To hell with Kim..... let him melt in a nuke attack.... it's the innocents I'm concerned about. But in the same token----why are only certain countries allowed nuclear weapon capabilities? Doesn't everyone have the same right to have the power to defend themselves or to use the treat of retaliation, even if it pales in comparison to some of the GIANTS capabilites. Devil's Advocate.

Comment

Somehow trump got China and Russia to both agree to the sanctions through the UN security council. I'd talk like I had 10ft dick too if I had them on my side. Anything that gets launched in N Korea will get shot down by either China Russia or the US. Checkmate. This isn't Donalds first hostile takeover. Having said that I'm not sure the fat kid won't try something.
              Last edited by macdon02; Aug 9, 2017, 15:27.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                To hell with Kim..... let him melt in a nuke attack.... it's the innocents I'm concerned about. But in the same token----why are only certain countries allowed nuclear weapon capabilities? Doesn't everyone have the same right to have the power to defend themselves or to use the treat of retaliation, even if it pales in comparison to some of the GIANTS capabilites. Devil's Advocate.
                IS this what you honestly believe? You would want north African warlord countries to all have nuclear weapons to "protect themselves", as an example? Come on your better than that.

Comment

farma, you say "Devil's Advocate", you might as well just come out and said Obama.
                  That's the same thinking Obama had when planning the phoney "Iran nuke Deal" He inferred, The Jews have nukes why shouldn't my muslim friends. The Iran deal is a bunch of phoney shit, the same as Bill Clintons phoney deal with North Korea in 1994. NK didn't comply, nor will Iran, just give'm time.

Comment

you do all understand the route the missles would take to hit the US right? Based on past results more than a few would fall short of target, in like Edmonton and Winnipeg and south central SK.

Comment

Maybe the liberals and Justin would like to sit around and talk with Kim and see how that works out. He is such a smart individual. Oh wait he killed off all family that went against him and if your a general you say yes to all he says.

Comment

China has another millenia to sit back and let US expend themselves publicly. Laughing behind their backs.
                        Big deal.

Comment

So who decides who gets to have nuclear weapon capability or not?

Just think about what I posted above for a minute. But think of it on a much less intense scale. Thugs have guns, so to should you be allowed.... protection of self.

There is an amazing imbalance of power on this earth. Depending where you live and who your allies are will depend if you think that imbalance is justified.

In OUR part of the world that imbalamce of power has afforded us a very peaceful existence....not so much in some other parts. Maybe thats a good thing then....for us.

Probably not a very popular perspective.

Comment

Absolutely farmaholic, I've often thought that myself. Who has the right to decide that France, Pakistan and China are allowed to have nuclear weapons but other countries can't? If it's based on stability of regime or soundness of mind of the current leader these things can all change rapidly.

Comment

Originally posted by danny W1M View Post
                              farma, you say "Devil's Advocate", you might as well just come out and said Obama.
                              That's the same thinking Obama had when planning the phoney "Iran nuke Deal" He inferred, The Jews have nukes why shouldn't my muslim friends. The Iran deal is a bunch of phoney shit, the same as Bill Clintons phoney deal with North Korea in 1994. NK didn't comply, nor will Iran, just give'm time.
                              Bingo.
                              Both of these "appeasement" deals will come back to haunt the USA.

As much as the media won't admit it, it was a success for Trump to also get China and Russia to apply sanctions to North Korea.....along with all other countries on UN Security Council.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...