• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump fails to denounce white supremists

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is very telling about this thread is the many apologists for Trump and the lack of criticism of the White Supremacists and Neo Nazis who organized the original demonstration. Not to mention the blatant murder of one counter protester and attempted murder of several more by one of the extremists.

So how is an observer to this thread going to interpret this? There are a couple of obvious options. 1. Many of the posters are White Supremacists and Neo Nazis or at least sympathizers. 2.They don't have the courage to condemn such organizations.

Or am I missing the reason why almost nobody on this thread has been outraged by the fact that White Supremacists and Neo Nazis are coming out of the shadows and expressing their ugly nasty hatred in public?

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
      What is very telling about this thread is the many apologists for Trump and the lack of criticism of the White Supremacists and Neo Nazis who organized the original demonstration. Not to mention the blatant murder of one counter protester and attempted murder of several more by one of the extremists.

So how is an observer to this thread going to interpret this? There are a couple of obvious options. 1. Many of the posters are White Supremacists and Neo Nazis or at least sympathizers. 2.They don't have the courage to condemn such organizations.

Or am I missing the reason why almost nobody on this thread has been outraged by the fact that White Supremacists and Neo Nazis are coming out of the shadows and expressing their ugly nasty hatred in public?
      Well, chucky, since you haven't condemned the violence perpetrated by the leftist goons at this event or many others, by your own standards that automatically makes you a blood-stained Stalinist.

So, here's the sign chucky and his friends wear on their armbands- Click image for larger version

Name:	Hammer_and_sickle_red_on_transparent.svg.png
Views:	1
Size:	8.4 KB
ID:	765944

Wear it proud, chucky. Either that, or don't jump to conclusions, like many other observers don't.

Comment

so is there anyone here that says Trump is a role model to their family?If he is than is your right.If not QUIT PROTECTING HIM.Not many family role models on Jerry Springer.

Comment

Of course. We dont react the right way and now we're all skinheads.
          Frustrating being all inclusive. Not everyone acts the way you need them to. Have you ever sought counselling?
          Occassionally I can agree with posts here. Even some on this thread. Even one by chuck.
          But now its gotten silly. School starts in two weeks maybe someone will have less time on his hands.

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
            Well, chucky, since you haven't condemned the violence perpetrated by the leftist goons at this event or many others, by your own standards that automatically makes you a blood-stained Stalinist.

So, here's the sign chucky and his friends wear on their armbands- [ATTACH]2015[/ATTACH]

Wear it proud, chucky. Either that, or don't jump to conclusions, like many other observers don't.
            Burnt why are you hiding your views on the white Supremacists? This should be pretty easy to denounce. Just like Trump equating the counter protesters as equally responsible for the violence you are you putting yourself in the same camp as the KKK, White Supremacists? I doubt that very few want to be tagged in public as members of the KKK or any other white supremacist group. It doesn't look good on the resume.

Comment

Chuck, chump is a racist and it is obvious. BY his comments that he is supporting the nazis, which is not surprising he was elected by Russians and nazis and the he sees them as the only way he will get re elected so he can't say shit against them. If they don't vote for him next time he won't get 25% of the vote.

Don't you understand the nazis according to trump had a permit and the other guys who the nazis want to return to slaves did not. I don't know why the other guys would be so upset about this?
              But by chumps (bannon s) logic I guess if Isis gets a permit they can parade down the streets of New York City? Maybe join his golf club?

He's a retard probably the dumbest unworldly crooked sexual predator that ever held a public office so what else do you expect.
              Don't worry even republicans are just about done with this freek show. The republicans used him to get in and and he used the party to get elected but now the obvious is that he is too extreme and stupid for them. And they've realized he s not popular because he can't do any of the things he claimed because he's just too dumb and wouldn't know how to make a fair deal with anyone if it was laying right there in front of him. Something crooked and immoral well yes he can make those deals. But who wants those?
              Last edited by the big wheel; Aug 15, 2017, 22:29.

Comment

I honestly can't see how he made it as far as he did in the political arena....if he was Democrat some Republican Redneck probably would have tried to assassinate him by now.

Then there's our clown:

What happened to and where did all the statesmen(women) go?

Even with all his warts, Harper had this dink beat by miles!

Comment

Ah she looks S just a leftist.....

Comment

BTW chuck , white supremacy is wrong for sure , but just as bad or worse is this black lives matter movement that beat innocent white people on the streets of the U.S. With zero main stream media attention... end of story .
                    Quit this b/S , its bad on both sides, grow up and admit it already

Comment

I see three t_ts!

Comment

Big Wheel I agree with you but what about Rob Ford ??? He was loved in Ontario but was in my small mind a far worse human the Trump ever could've been .

Comment

Furrow, Rob Ford, now wasn't that an interesting situation and I agree on some things he was a worse person although and it's only my opinion after seeing how trump is able to get things done I wouldn't put it past him to
                          Have bodies buried in some of the cement buildings he has. He's too much of a coward to do it himself but his mob connections wouldn't hesitate.

But getting back to Ford he was popular i think because away from his personal wreckage he actually did things to make the lives of the ordinary people better. Trump is saying the same rhetoric but he s no politician and it s obvious that you have to have certain people skills to get things done. Trump can't seem to do anything. Ford could get things done. Trump seems to think that he can do what he does in his other life which is treat people like shit and still get what he wants because of his money. Rob Ford didn't strut around thinking he was better than everyone as trump does and regular people related to that. I don't know maybe I m wrong but it s an interesting comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                            BTW chuck , white supremacy is wrong for sure , but just as bad or worse is this black lives matter movement that beat innocent white people on the streets of the U.S. With zero main stream media attention... end of story .
                            Quit this b/S , its bad on both sides, grow up and admit it already
                            Black lives Matter is the same as white supremacy or worse! If you believe that you are delusional. Black Lives is a response to all the killings of unarmed black people by cops. They want equality not supremacy. When you see cops shooting unarmed black people running away you should be angry too.

We all know black people get treated badly in the USA. I am sure their are violent people within the Black Lives movement, but Martin Luther King and Ghandi both proved that you you don't need violence to effect change.

Those ****ers in Charlottesville were extremists trying to create a race war in the US. They are Nazi, Jew hating, black hating scum. How many Canadians died fighting Nazis? Any sympathy or understanding for their point view is courting disaster. White people are not the victims here as much as many white extremists would like you to believe that.

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
                              Chuck, chump is a racist and it is obvious. BY his comments that he is supporting the nazis, which is not surprising he was elected by Russians and nazis and the he sees them as the only way he will get re elected so he can't say shit against them. If they don't vote for him next time he won't get 25% of the vote.

Don't you understand the nazis according to trump had a permit and the other guys who the nazis want to return to slaves did not. I don't know why the other guys would be so upset about this?
                              But by chumps (bannon s) logic I guess if Isis gets a permit they can parade down the streets of New York City? Maybe join his golf club?

He's a retard probably the dumbest unworldly crooked sexual predator that ever held a public office so what else do you expect.
                              Don't worry even republicans are just about done with this freek show. The republicans used him to get in and and he used the party to get elected but now the obvious is that he is too extreme and stupid for them. And they've realized he s not popular because he can't do any of the things he claimed because he's just too dumb and wouldn't know how to make a fair deal with anyone if it was laying right there in front of him. Something crooked and immoral well yes he can make those deals. But who wants those?
                              Right on. Great assessment of the idiot. He is a disaster for the US and the Republicans.

Comment

Yin and Yang.

The Chinese had it figured out a very long time ago.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...