• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bill Boyd quits.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bill Boyd quits.

Best news in a long time.But why did Wall let him run last time?and why as soon as Wall quit then Boyd followed? not sure anything good about the true answers to those questions.But all in all a step towards getting Sask Party reelected.

Bill Boyd should have been fired a while ago with zero golden parachute

Comment

YAY!!!! out with the OLD..in with the new...

I hope Tina gets in...Time for a all new look...

Comment

He is essententially invisible anyway, ever since....

Comment

Originally posted by Partners View Post
          YAY!!!! out with the OLD..in with the new...

I hope Tina gets in...Time for a all new look...
          I just blew coffee all over my screen. Lol

Iceman Out

Comment

Wall and Boyd just purchased input capital?? Hahaha

Comment

.....too funny, I was thinking the same thing about BB joining the "team"

I wonder if some people can sleep at night....either their conscience won't let them or they lay awake at night thinking of ways to **** other people.
              Last edited by farmaholic; Aug 15, 2017, 22:43.

Comment

There are a lot of very desperate wanna be BTO's , they just may make a killing for a few years then end up with 10% of Sask farm land . It would not surprise me one bit . Billy boy knows all the ins and outs of this whole sham

Comment

G O O D !

End of comment.

Comment

There is a news report this morning that he is running a chinese investment/immigration program where he promotes investing in canada and buying citizenship. Anyone hearing more

Comment

Holy ****. ....cbc better dig a little deeper to see the who else is involved .....I can connect the dots pretty quick ....and to put up an irrigation system they are talking about needs government approval and probably cash.....
                      Last edited by bucket; Aug 16, 2017, 06:39.

Comment

What?
                        SF3 just said something about Boyd!

Shocked iceman Out

Comment

Don't get too excited he only mustered up one word. Hahahaha
                          But it's a start. Lol
                          I know he knows better than what he's been letting on just terrified of the old Ndp. Lol

Comment

It wasn't Body's fault the NDP and Unions made him do it, and all under Brad Walls watch. Those hard working, honest Conservatives are all quiet now!

Comment

Jesus h Christ forage. We were just in awe at this moment of truth recognition and admission by skfrmr and you had to ruin it with this bullshit.
                              Yes the Ndp are to blame. They were so fn horrible that we took anything that come along and as it has been shown a little less horrible was what we got. If the Ndp were good we wouldn't have had this less horrible would we???
                              Now shut up and let us enjoy the moment of reckoning of our fellow poster skfrmr.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...