• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bill Boyd quits.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amen

I never ever liked the guy never!

Comment

Good one Wheels, you got me!

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
        Amen

I never ever liked the guy never!
        will be everyone happy he is leaving yet look how many marked an xbeside his name not long ago
        Would you or did you vote for him? personally I would have voted conservative in a heart beat if he had ran here.

Comment

Regardless if he was shady..people thought he was still better than the NDP..
          if Trent gets in as leader for the NDP..it will be another leader who will loose his seat..

Comment

Originally posted by Partners View Post
            if Trent gets in as leader for the NDP..it will be another leader who will loose his seat..
            The ndp I think has shifted further left as its traditional base has died off and the current base is made up of more extreme left leaning environmentalist types. The days of romannow and Calvert are over. As much as despised them they appeared more composed and stately than some of the radical wet behind the ears kids they have running now. They've been locked out so long that if they ever did get back into power their mlas would be ill prepared like the Alberta election. If Trent is their front runner what do the rest look like. Even in the days of romannow he had some decent enough mlas some not so good but they had experience.

Comment

Let me get this straight...

He went to China claimed to represent the gov of SK and claimed to be a minister to pitch his company that requires you to give him 300,000 for a 80% share or an irrigation pivot that's only worth about 100k... With the added bonus for the Chinese investor of becoming Canadian...

Is he really that ignorant or did he think the Chinese we're stupid?

Why isn't everyone more pissed about this?

Comment

Originally posted by Klause View Post
                Let me get this straight...

He went to China claimed to represent the gov of SK and claimed to be a minister to pitch his company that requires you to give him 300,000 for a 80% share or an irrigation pivot that's only worth about 100k... With the added bonus for the Chinese investor of becoming Canadian...

Is he really that ignorant or did he think the Chinese we're stupid?

Why isn't everyone more pissed about this?
                One must've fell for it because he did get a pivot. It's pretty unbelievable really. I'm sure this is just the start of the scandals. Even SF3 realizes that Wall left just as the flame is going into the jerry can spout.

Iceman Out

Comment

Pardon my ignorance but can you explain that situation a bit more. Never knew of this outside money in the pivot.

This is his private company? farm?

Ice is there Chinese money in the input capital deal?

There is a Chinese plan of course to own sask farmland.

So let's see you open up foreign investment which is ok but you then take kickbacks and all your friends do to speed up the taking over of saskatxhewan farms? Let's see have programs that don't work and then benefit monetarily when foreigners take over land from sask families? Yikes!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Partners View Post
                    personally my vote I take serious.It has to be earned.I may vote different than my parents and siblings and my children vote different than me.I am proud of that fact.

Comment

There are young men and women across Sask who would like to own land and farm but can't compete in the new "open access" land market.

And their parent's don't want to risk their modest holdings to buy over inflated land prices because of foreign investment.

How much of the land investment would pass the acid test? Sacrifice your own citizens for a huge capital injection into the province. Good for retirees I guess!

And the increase in values really don't get crystallized until you sell...otherwise it's only a line value on the balance sheet.
                      Last edited by farmaholic; Aug 17, 2017, 06:58.

Comment

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/bill-boyd-promoting-immigration-scheme-that-would-benefit-company-he-s-involved-in-1.4248740

[URL=http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/bill-boyd-promoting-immigration-scheme-that-would-benefit-company-he-s-involved-in-1.4248740]click here[/URL]

No wonder...
                        Last edited by farmaholic; Aug 17, 2017, 07:41.

Comment

Bill spent the last five years in politics setting up this scam and keeping his buddies the Toppoffs in his back pocket .
                          They have set themselves up to try to build an empire of land holdings . Well they already have this will be the icing on the cake as the rat jumps ship and starts this new venture.
                          I a way I hope the NDP get in now and shit this scam down so what's left of the successful family farms are not wiped right out .

Comment

"Public Service"...more like self service. And they wonder why people are cynical about politicians.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...