• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sask's shame is in the news again....

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just think someone should have spoken up instead of being silenced sheep under Wall and Boyd. ...not much for leadership potential.....speaks volumes about any of their character. ...

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
      I just think someone should have spoken up instead of being silenced sheep under Wall and Boyd. ...not much for leadership potential.....speaks volumes about any of their character. ...

I agree, Wall must have been a tyrant. There is no way I would have kept my mouth shut if I were in that government. Blow the jerks out of there. The code of silence is going to cost them all, big time.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
        You have to wonder what kind of person would be a better politician:

The open outspoken opinionated loose cannon without a "filter"

or...

The sneaky tight lipped slippery greasy snake in the grass.
        Trump speaks, Trudeau schemes...

Comment

And Gooddale is a keeper? OMG

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
            Why couldn't Dearborn get the job done?
            Because like LEP couldn't see the forest for the trees and were scared the evil NDP would get in if they elected Dearborn. But now this will probably take out the whole party in the next election. So good work LEP

Iceman Out

Comment

The shame needs to be shared with all those that gave these guys a free ticket without question last election and even the one before.

Comment

I think Wall, Boyd et al thought the gth was behind them after the investigation that took place right around the last election.
                I don't believe Wall is dirty or involved with Boyd in any scam, but Boyd's stink could/might really cloud Wall's legacy. Wall should have ousted Boyd immediately after the last election to preserver his legacy, but here again, I think they thought the gth was behind them.

bucket, you complain a lot about the highways, but ours have never been better. But maybe that's because we have more that just agriculture in our district and are contributing more to government revenues than your area. Believe me, when we're putting up with the other industries that are here, we want a lot of the money were sending to the government to be spent here.
                Governments all over north America are doing infrastructure projects, hence asphalt prices have not dropped like crude, in a similar way gasoline prices at the pump are as high as when crude was over $100/bbl

Y'all bitchen about Wall ignoring you in the rural areas, I guess you've already forgotten how Romanow and Calvert gave you the finger and shuttered rural Saskatchewan. Shut down the dept of Highways outside of the cities. Not a road built or repaired for 10 ****ing years. Making us pay cause he hated the GRIP so much. Even had SWP campaigning to get rid of the GRIP.

So far only one name in the hat for NDP leadership, Ryan Meili, who is politically left of both Romanow and Calvert, cripe ! Weatherspoon still not in, I think I might, I think I might, I think I might etc.
                If the NDP think they can win, then where are all their horny candidates? Looks too much like the Democrats in the U.S., "it's so and so's turn to get elected". Atleast give us some choices and different voices with varied ideas.
                I'm glad the Saskparty will have 5-10 voices and sources for new ideas.

Comment

Wow, agriville really has become Saskville.

Comment

Well said Danny 👍👍

Comment

Back it up windbag dan wall had every opportunity to bring in a better program like grip did he? No he was the fkr that wouldn't allow the Feds to make even the slightest improvements.

*** premiums through the roof to pay for a *** stadium just to act big.

How about the land scam and I m not just talking gth buddies making ice money hahahaha that's all a scam.

I don't know what roads you're driving on but if you don't have an oil field to go to you have no repairs done at all

Who the fk was so stupid to build that addition to the university hospital without parking?

How's your farm land taxes looking?

Legacy of what rubbin christys knees? Hahahaha

Comment

Just like an NDPer, never build a ****ing damn thing, just send in the government to take over what others built and others dared to risk. You probably liked Berrie Sanders too, as he wants to nationalize the oil industry in the U.S.A., inspired likely by Blakeney and that bigot Douglas.
                        You mean like the government that rebuilt/add on to the General Hospital in Regina where nurses and visitors regular accept tickets as there's not enough parking for them, cripes !

BTW my land taxes are cheap, thank Wall for cutting the damn School tax, fear not, that's exactly where the NDPers will come looking for money if they get back in. They liked raping rural people.

I'm never going to forget what the NDPers did to this province, and I'm never going to allow my children to forget either.

big wheelie, your complaining about your taxes, but at the same time you want better roads, don't you want to pay for your better roads,,,or are you just like all the other leftist,,,wanting to use someone else's money. You know want, were running out of others people's money, so pay up or shut up.
                        Last edited by danny W1M; Aug 29, 2017, 09:55.

Comment

I think Boyd probably told Wall how it was going to be. Boyd is dirty and he wouldn't be taking crap from a lightweight like Wall. I have never voted left of centre and I can't see that I ever will but Wall is a lightweight whose legacy will be that he was lucky to get elected just before commodity prices went up. Then he gave the resources away. Can you say royalty holiday?

Comment

Boyd might know where the bodies are buried so this might get interesting

Iceman Out

Comment

Hahaha ice!!!

I think they all know where all of them are.

If someone in that group wants to come out with some sense of respectability they ll start talking otherwise the whole thing is going down hard in my opinion. And there we are with weak Ndp leaders not good at all.

What's worrisome is the oil industry won't let the party pick anyone but the same as we had another puppy
                              Last edited by the big wheel; Aug 29, 2017, 11:55.

Comment

Originally posted by iceman View Post
                                Because like LEP couldn't see the forest for the trees and were scared the evil NDP would get in if they elected Dearborn. But now this will probably take out the whole party in the next election. So good work LEP

Iceman Out
                                Dearborn carries his own baggage but on relatively short notice there wasn't a lot of choices.

As for someone else running against Boyd for the Saskparty, that nomination was held about a year prior. Let's be honest, you don't challenge a sitting cabinet minister ( which he was at the time) and gets your papers signed by the premier.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...